five

lumine pov]

i know what I saw a week ago was true. Xiao definitely was corrupted. No exceptions. I never have dreams, and I know what is real and what isn't. I'm still wary of him, and half of me wants to believe it was a hallucination, but I push those thoughts away and focus on reality. Reality is what everyone needs to face no matter what. I've met many people who drink their dreams and don't face the true world, the cruel side that nobody likes. Xiao was in that cruel side. I now stand my guard wheneever I am in Liyue and spend a lot more time in the Tavern with Venti, helping Diluc with making wine, and going in strolls with Yae Miko, Ei and Ayaka. But having this behaviour is quite boring, I like the scenic views of Liyue and sparring with Childe. I wonder is Xiaos corruption has something to do with the abyss. I doubt it though.

Xiao POV ]

I decided giving her the pin on the mail system. If I'm being honest, some mortal ideas are absolutely genius- the mail box is definitely one of them. I left her a little note on the side, making sure it wasn't too friendly. Then, I sent it. I swear on the life of the anemo archon that if this clip doesn't get delivered in time I wont eat dreams for a week. So it better get there on time, I don't want to go hungry.

lmfao I can't finish this story

my chatfic did so much better I'll prob do another one-