six

Lumine checked her mail, seeing that it was beeping, and she saw a elegant hair pin from Xiao with a letter attached. She had to fight the urge to burn the letter and smash the pin, but something was holding her back. Without thinking, she slipped the pin into her hair just by her flower clips, and read the letter.

'Konbanwa Lumine.

I know you have figured out my corruption, and I must say, I am quite impressed in you finding my lair. I am not working with the abyss, I hate them as much as you do. I have not heard of anything important about them as well. Don't worry, I'll inform you when I hear anything else. The pin is for an apology for scaring you 3 weeks ago. I hope you wear it, a passing mortal gave it to me to give to someone who you think deserves it. Anyway, don't even try to tell that old god and your friends about me. They won't believe you,, and they'll think you're mad.

Sayonara.

Xiao :)'

'Well, I guess he's alright...' Lumine said out loud, thinking about some of the nice things xiao said in the letter.
'but he has the audacity to call Rex Lapis "old god"? pfftt.' she giggled. She wondered what he meant by "they'll think you're mad" meant, like, what ? Xiao just handed her a major piece of evidence and expected her not to tell?

Paimon flew over to her.
'watcha reading?' she said.
'read it yourself, food.' Lumine stated, waiting for Paimons reaction. And to her suprise, there was none ! Absolutely nothing !! Only disinterest was planted on Paimons face.
'Blah Blah Blah, BORINGGGGG!!!!' The emergency food yelled.

'what?'