s i x

***

***

Me and Six wasted no time navigating our way through the tunnel. We put her at risk by coming here.

When we finally got out we sprinted to the door of the apartment building. Desperate to save her. I can't lose her too.

I reached for the door to pull it open but the bomb went off, throwing us backward. I grunted as I rolled over, looking at the building that was now up in flames.

I covered my mouth and turned around, biting back sobs. Margaret was like the mother I never had. She taught me a lot. My heart split in two. My biggest role model and best friend.

I looked up to see Six, walking towards the circle of armed officers with his hands up. I shakily stood up and slowly made my way toward the officers. I crouched behind a car.

Six's eyes drifted over to me. I sent him a look, quickly grabbing an officer's gun and punching him in the face. This signaled Six to jump into action.

Another one came at me from behind and I quickly elbowed him. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over. He landed on the ground flat on his back. I quickly opened a car door and pulled it back, hitting an officer in the head. Another came approaching behind me, I flipped over the car door and slammed it, crushing his hand.

One man aimed his gun at me and I ducked behind another, making him shoot the other officer.

I pushed myself off the ground with my arms. Kicking a man in the chin as I did. I carefully swiped my foot under him, making him fall to the ground. I swiped his gun and stuck it in my shirt before sprinting down the street, these were cops. Which meant there's way more where that came from.

Six took off the other way and I sighed.

"This is the most exercise I've gotten in months" I panted as I walked up to a random motorcycle. It's a good thing I know how to hot wire.

I quickly hotwired it and took off the way Six went running. All I had to do was follow the sirens.

I saw people crowding near the town square. I furrowed my eyebrows and noticed that they had handcuffed him to a rail.

I got off of the motorcycle and ducked behind a random parked car. Where the hell is Miranda?

A couple of shots were fired and my eyes widened. I relaxed when I realized it was just Six. He's getting the people out.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up, coming from behind the car.

"Scarlett!" Six yelled. I gasped as I felt a piercing pain in my leg. I fell and crawled under the car. These must be Lloyds men. They jumped out of a truck with shields and guns.

They were shooting innocent people just to get to Six.

I could see him ducking behind a bench. Although he was handcuffed. Seriously what is Lloyd paying these fuckwads?