Chapter 29: Possibly

Enjoy! This Chapter is a little hectic so tell me what you think at the end.

Chapter 29: Possibly

            "Here are your drinks, I'll be back to get your food." I served a table their drinks and walked away with a smile. 

I was tired, my feet hurt, and I was hungry. Ever since I came back to London jetlag has been hitting me hard. However I'm working through it, because at the end of this month, I'm going back home for good.

 School will be over and summer will be here. I've went over my plan a thousand times with different people, and I know that I'm for sure I want this. I have no doubt in my mind that I want to come back home and live with Aiden. Whatever continues to happen with us, I hope it's together and I'm happy. I've loved all the opportunities I've gotten here and the change in my life that actually brought me back to where I need to be. In Aiden's arms.

Sara helped me bring out the food for the big family that sat at a big table. "Alright guys, here we go." I placed their food down and asked if they needed something else. Lunch Hour was almost about over and the place would quiet down until the night time where the bar comes out and singers perform. I come around the counter close to John and put my head down.

"What time is it?"

John rubs my back, "A quarter to one, look at the new girl." 

I pick up my head to see the new girl with blonde hair cleaning off tables. She had blue eyes, a sporty look, and her name tag said Jasmine. 

"I thought you were talking to that one guy what was his name? Ryan?"

 John shakes his head. "Not anymore, I'll tell you later on what happened, but you think she likes guys? Because I'm getting a gay vibe from her."  I shake my head and stand up. "I'm going to get my last table and go on break."

I took my tired feet to the back and removed my apron. Sara met me in the back and was going over paperwork. I knock on her door lightly, "I'm taking my break."

 She turns in her seat and smiles. "Okay, did you still want me to make you that burger for lunch?" I had forgotten I asked her when I came in if she could make me a meal off of the menu. I had forgot to pack me one, and ended up coming here with no lunch.

"Sure if you still don't mind." Sara shakes her head. "I don't, love." She gets up and I watch her make the burger.

 It was one of the big burgers, and as tired as I was, hunger was outweighing that. I sat done as she finished and thanked her for making me the burger. "No problem, love."

 She began to walk off, but I stopped her. "Sara?" She raises a brow.

"I'm going to miss you. You know when I leave." I had already put in my notice about leaving and estimated around the time I was to leave and move back home.

She gave me a sad face. "I'm going to miss you too, love. You were a massive help when we needed it." I smile, giving her a hug.

"Enough of all that mushy stuff," She laughed. "I'm going to get back to paper work." 

~~~

"Hey Nia, love wake up."

I sit up, dazed. I open my eyes and see John standing in front of me. "Is my break over?" I rub the sleep out of my eyes. "It was over ten minutes ago, but you looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn't wake you up." 

I look at the clock. "Ten minutes ago, John you should have just woke me up. Damnit."I rush to get my apron back on. 

"Stop it Nia. Don't worry about it,"