Introdution and Context

This fanfic is a merger of Star Wars and Wh40k. Planets of Wh40k and Star Wars in this fanfic exist in the same galaxy, and some Star Wars planets will take the role of a Wh40k like for example, coruscant will take the place of terra. In this fanfic Star Wars characters will be taking the role of the canon primarch characters and are as powerful as a primarch, and their upbringings are similar to the canon primarchs upbringings but with a few differences and the planets of their upbringing maybe either the canon Wh40k planets of the canon primarchs or are Star Wars planets. In this fanfic Four Sith Lords will take the place of the four chaos gods, Malgus will be khorne, Sion will be slaanesh, karness as nurgle, and andeddu as tzeentch. In this fanfic Some Wh40k races will be in the fanfic while others will be replaced by Star Wars races like for example the Kwa will take the place of the Old ones, Zeffo will take the place of Eldar and the Rakata will take the place of necrons. In this fanfic the imperium is not xenophobic but is still genocidal when dealing with enemies.

Star Wars characters that will take the place of primarch characters and other characters in the horus heresy, like, Ahsoka as Guilliman, obi wan and lion l Johnson, Yularen as Rogal dorn, Aayla Secura as Jaghatai khan, mace windu as Sanguinius, Crosshair as Corvus, wrecker as vulkan, satine as ferrus, plo koon as leman russ, anakin/Vader as horus, Bo Katan as fulgrim, grievous as angron, pong krell as Mortarian, Dagan Gera as Konrad curnze, Maul as lorgar, trench as perturabo, Emerie Karr and omega as alpharius and omegon, Asajj ventress as magnus.

Some Star Wars characters will take the place of canon Wh40k characters like, wolffe as Bjorn, Cody as luther, the armorer as Rylanor, Ursa wren as Saul Tarvitz, Echo as Garviel Loken, Wilco as Nathaniel Garro, Pre vizsla as Eidolon, Rush Clovis as Barthusa Narek, Qi'ra as the anchorite, Gregor as Artellus Numeon, Gar Saxon as Argel Tal, Rook Kast as Foedrall fell, Montross as Julius Kaesoron, as Mas Amendda as Zardu Layak, Redeye as Xavyer Jubal, Nuvo Vindi as Calais Typhus, Royce Hemlock as Fabius bile, Rampart as Falkus Kibre, Jesse as Aximand, Aramis as Gabriel Santar, Ima Gun Di as Qin Xa, Bly as Targutai Yesugei, Keeli as Jubal khan, Orn Free Ta as Hasik, Galle as Ganzorig, Howzer as Shiban khan, Shoan Killian as Sigismund, Hevy as Eikos Lamiad, Vaughn as Drakus Gorod, Lux bonteri as Valantus dolor, Sterling as Verus Caspean, Fives as Tauro Nicodemus, Saw Gerrera as Remus Ventanus, Rex as Marius Gage, Hardcase as Lysimachus Cestus, Koho as Tarik Torgaddon, Tandin as Ehrlen, 99 as Kva, Ackbar as Alexis Polux, Nossor Ri as Barabas Dantioch, Fordo as Constantin Valdor, Mayday as Branne Nev, Neyo as Raldoron, Augwynne Djo as Mhotep, Teneniel Djo as Revuel Arvida, Ponds as Meros, Durge as the Red Angel demon that possesses Meros, Momin as Drach'nyen, Zam Wesell as Ingo pech, Savage Opress as Kharn, Talzin as Amon, Silri as Ahriman, Tal Merrik as Lucius, Dooku as Kor Phaeron, Rayvis as Jago Sevatarion, Almec as Zadkiel, Sanjay Rash as Maloq Kartho, Riff Tamson as Erasmus Golg, Whorm Loathsom as Kydomor Forrix, Osi Sobeck as Kroeger, Tawni Ames as Lotara Sarrin, Fox as Eliphas the inheritor, palpatine/sidious as Erebus, Tarkin as Abaddon. The emperor, Malcador and other Wh40k characters will still be the canon characters from the Wh40k.

While I will try to follow the Horus heresy lore but Know that I won't be able to adapt every detail and event from Horus heresy lore into my fanfic but I will do my best. Also there will be many story differences here and there, like the inclusion of yoda as a member of the Emperor's inner circle, the time of when Anakin becomes warmaster, Padme as a imperial senator in imperial senate, (the imperial senate in this fanfic is like the galactic senate from Star Wars but subordinate to the high lords and the Emperor) C-3PO as a specially modified Kastelan robot and r2d2 as a specially modified servo skull, and there will female space marines.

Also hyperspace will be a thing in my fanfic but hyperspace travel is less reliable and convenient then warp travel. Even though hyperspace does not have risks of warp spawn attacks, time displacement or rely on the Astronomican for a beacon, hyperspace is coterminous with realspace, meaning that each point in realspace was associated with a unique point in hyperspace, and all adjacent points in realspace were adjacent in hyperspace as well. Additionally, every object in realspace such as stars, planets, asteroids, space born leviathans, warp storms, and even other voidships, had its "shadow" counterpart in hyperspace. To compensate for his force sensitive pathfinders called Farseekers who use precognition to plot out a safe course before going into hyperspace. but it can take Farseekers days to plot out a safe path and their range of safe course plotting is limited to a subsector and have to make multiple jumps before reaching their intended destination, and not to mention voidships that do use hyperspace for travel are vulnerable to ships with interdictor weapons. And so warp travel is more convenient and reliable than hyperspace. Hyperspace is used by trading ships or pirates only because their destinations are within their home sector. In emergencies where Imperial ships if geller fields are damaged or disabled and use Hyperspace as a last resort of the geller fields cannot be repaired.

Also there will be a group a imperial machines called Vivus Cerebrum droids, or V.C. Droids For short, which are droids but with organic brains implanted within a robotic bodies. The Imperium would plant the brains of a newborn into a machine body and given them number and letter designations in order to create obedient servants and data clerks. There are rare cases of an a adult organic becoming a V.C droid, the reasons why would ranged from health issues, seeking immortality, punishment, or to give military soldiers a second chance to fight. The V.C. Droids are second class citizens and commodities that can be bought or sold. Despite not being A.I, Abominable intelligence, the V.C Droids are sometimes ostracized from biological imperial citizens, but nevertheless the V.C droids play prominent roles in the Imperium and are quite common throughout the Imperium, especially on forge worlds, second to servitors. The V.C. droids can speak in Galactic Gothic or in droidspeak which is a binary language made up of beeps and whistles. Also for context C-3po and R2-d2 are V.C. Droids including EV-A4-D as Gahlan Surlak.

If you have any other questions about the fanfic, please feel free to ask .