Prologue

In the beginning, there was balance in the force and the sea of souls, the source of psychic energy, But then, a great war broke out between mighty ancient races. Kwa and their allies the Zeffo and korks, battled against the C'tan and their ally who was bound to their will the Rakata. The great war spanned the galaxy whole, and from this war, the sea of souls, the source of psychic energy, was twisted and transformed into warp, and the force, the energy field that surrounds all life and binds the galaxy together, was thrown out of balance with the dark side over taking the light. With the transformation of the sea of souls into the warp and the imbalance of the force came forth the three Sith gods Malgus the blood god, Andeddu god of change, and karness plague god.

Eventually the C'tan were brought low when the Rakata rose up in rebellion against them and shattered the C'tan into shards. Then the Rakata went into a deep slumber to wait out the Zeffo. After culling the Korks and devolving them into orks, the Zeffo became a mighty power in the galaxy, forming the Zeffo empire. While they couldn't undo the damage that created the warp, they were able to use the webway, created by the Kwa, for faster than light travel. But the Zeffo were at least able to bring balance to the force.

For countless millennia the Zeffo lived in an age of prosperity. But then one day, the Zeffo empire went to war with a galactic power called, the high Republic. During the war between the high Republic and the Zeffo empire, some of the Zeffo began to relish pain and even embodied it. These dark Zeffo would torture sentient beings to feel their pain through the force and fed off it. These dark acts would imbalance the force and cause the gestation of a fourth Sith god, and from that gestation came forth great warp storms that blanketed the galaxy whole, making warp travel impossible and hyperspace nearly unfeasible. As the result, every system in the galaxy was isolated and cutoff from each other, which caused the High Republic to collapse, leaving entire worlds vulnerable to the ork WAAAGHS.

With the fall of the High Republic, Coruscant, the capitol of the former High Republic, was left in ruins, as it's vast population fought over what little resources remained. For five thousand years the galaxy was left in terror, tyranny, war, genocide, slavery, strife and other tales of great suffering in a dark age that would come to be known as, the five thousand year darkness.

But then one day, the fourth Sith god, Sion god of pain, was born and with his birth the Zeffo empire collapsed and much of the Zeffo race, along with their Crone worlds and gods, were consumed by Sion and a massive warp rift opened in the heart of the Zeffo empire which would be forever known as, the Eye of Terror. Only the Zeffo on craftworlds, webway and Exodite worlds, were safe from the birth of Sion. But with the birth of Sion came a massive warp storm that wipe way all other warp storms in the galaxy, making hyperspace and warp travel possible again, ending the five thousand year darkness.

With space travel possible again, The Emperor, the most powerful psyker and force user in the galaxy, went to work in uniting the factions of Coruscant. With his mighty powers and the strength of his thunder warriors, he crushed and absorbed all of the factions. With Coruscant united, the Emperor then formed the Imperium.

Once the unification of Coruscant was completed, the Emperor began made preparations for a great crusade to unite the galaxy and enlighten all sentient beings with the imperial truth and the Je'daii way, but he needed powerful immortal warriors to fight in his great crusade and powerful immortal generals to lead them, and so with his gene, and the genes of his comrades, he began engineering the nineteen primarchs. The Emperor would use the genetic samples from his from yet unborn primarch children to create gene seeds that would be used to create powerful warriors called Astartes. The Emperor then organized the Astartes into eighteen space marine legions that would form the core of the Adeptus Astartes. The Emperor would form an organization of force users called the Ordo Jedi which would be headed by a trusted member of his inner circle named Yoda.