Chapter one, rise of a Warmaster

A few weeks after the victory Ullanor, on the planet Yerbana in Outer rim, a battle was waging between Imeprial forces and separatist forces on a bridge.

Separatist artillery, missiles and blaster fire are overwhelming Imperial troops, forcing the Imperial troops to take cover and enter into a stand still on the bridge with separatist forces firing on their position.

Male Imperial soldier, "Where's our air support? They should've been here by now".

Vox-caster, "No good, i just received a vox transmission that out air support was intercepted by separatist fighters and are now engaged in a intense dogfight and won't be able to provide air support for while".

Male Imperial soldier, "Blast, what about our tanks"?

Female Imperial soldier, "No good, with the Separatist artillery pounding the bridge, the tanks won't be able to help us".

Male Imperial soldier, "Well that's just great".

Male imperial soldier sees an artillery shell strike another imperial unit on the right side of the bridge.

Male imperial soldier, "Should we just retreat"?

An imperial captain joins the conversation between the male and female imperial soldiers.

Imperial captain, "No good, if you leave your cover you'll get hit by either enemy blaster or get hit by enemy artillery".

Male imperial soldier, "So either way we're dead, right captain"?

Imperial captain, "basically yah".

Male imperial soldier, "Welp let's hopefully take as much of the enemy down with us".

Female imperial soldier, "This battle would've been easier if the separatists didn't get their hands on v.c. Droid technology. How did they even get the tech anyway"?

Imperial captain, "Maybe a rouge trader or a cult mechanicus gave the separatists the tech  for s.t.c or riches. Either way, we're gonna need a miracle break through this meat grinder".

Imperial soldier shouting in the distance "Incoming"!!!

The imperial captain sees an artillery shell flying right on top of their position. But, just as the artillery shell was about to hit their position, it was deflected by a blue azure blade, the imperial captain looks up and sees Primarch Anakin and salutes to him.

Imperial captain, "My primarch".

Anakin, "I hope the Solar Massiffs and I are not late to lend a hand".

Thunderhawks then appeared over the bridge above the separatist position, deploying Solar Massiffs with jump packs which proceeded to overwhelm the Separatist forces in close-combat with their bolters and chainswords, and quickly disabled the separatist artillery.

Primarch Anakin then spoke to the Imperial soldiers.

Anakin, "What are ya standing for? Don't let my Solar Massiffs have all the fun".

The Imperial captain get on their feet and shouted.

Imperial captain, "You heard the primarch, charge"!

The imperial troops charged as well and their tanks moving along side them, thanks in part to the Solar Massiffs for destroying the separatist artillery, the Separatists became overwhelmed and started fleeing from the bridge.

Anakin is then approached by a Solar Massiffs marine.

Solar Massiff marine, "My primarch, we've communication from Coruscant. All primarchs are to travel to Coruscant to await an announcement from the Emperor himself".