Welcome and bring in the requests!

...

...

...

Before you start and go ahead and read, I have a few things for you as my reader that you should know:

Firstly, make sure that when you comment, make sure it is respectful and does not involve a harsh tone or words being directed at someone, me is just one of those examples. However, I won't mind if you swear, just please, I do not want it to be aimed at me.

Everyone, please be kind and nice to each other :D

I am not really use to writing one-shots... So, please don't mind my lack of either understanding the story or the way how these one-shots will be written. (Isn't everything made up in Wattpad?- Yes... yes it is... Ok...)

TW – Trigger warning

Y/N – Your name

I am doing (trying) headcannons and one-shots.

The only characters that I will write are currently:

- Loid Forger/Twilight

- Anya

- Yor Forger/Thorn Princess

- Yuri Briar

- Becky Blackbell

- Damian Desmond

- Fiona Frost/Nightfall

- Franky Franklin

- Henry Henderson

Maximum 2-3 characters depending on the request/ask. (I may get selective myself and might add or remove characters based on the request/ask given to me)

You may request for 2 requests per day per person if the character limit in the ask box is too small.

Event or special requests will be looked at for further information. As for the time being, I would prefer that people send in normal-theme requests. If some people are having trouble then they can have a look at my prompt list book on Wattpad.

You can do:

Character x character

Character x reader

Character x reader x another character

Etc...

Themes you may choose are:

- Fluff

- Angst

- Comfort

- NO Lemon...

- Yandere?

- Maybe other ideas that would like to be suggested

I would try not to write the kid characters x reader... Because of age...

(But, if really wanted, I can age up the kid characters if wanted to x reader)

Bond the dog will not be shipped with anyone or anything, but, if asked, he can be a side kick for the Forger's parts or just a random dog to others, etc. You can make it a comedic style if want to add in Bond.

It doesn't matter who requests what, as everyone will/shall be classified as anon/Anon. I hope this will be alright to everyone who sends in a request, as I don't want people to feel nervous about requesting something then thinking that I will say their name etc. I promise to everyone that I will try my best and keep up to people's ideas or requests.

However, if it is something that I may have difficulty with or something that I shouldn't write, I will not do the requests. This needs to be understood by anyone who places a request.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

(You may even decide to combine some combinations here and there, just pm me, and I'll see what I can do)

PUT ALL REQUESTS HERE PLS!

That is all, thank you once again, and please have a nice day! – Rei