Tea with a warm kiss Part 1 (Yuri Briar x GN reader)

TW: Fluff

Request: "Hi, long story short, Yuri meets Yor's husband, he's in a foul mood, treats his killers/troublemakers harsher. Reader notices his change and wants to make him tea. Reader finds Yuri passed out on his desk, place tea down on the desk, internally panics BC wants to kiss him. Chickens out, just brushes away his hair, and peck on forehead. You can do the rest for Yuri's part. And I would like a part 2 to this too!"

Answer: "Sure thing, I can do that, part 2 will come out later though, so stay tuned! Hope you enjoy this one-shot anon! P.S. I may had/may not have changed up the idea. I don't know, I just went with whatever seem to come to mind..."

...

...

...

The night patrols were probably the worse part of day... They were the times where you had to be on high alert for at least a good number of hours before switching with the other officers to take your night positions.

Working for the SSS (State Security Services) was not easy. Moreover, being Yuri's closest friend (As well as having a crush on him) was no easy task. You weren't given high trained operations, but you were given the job of being the tea server. (Boring, I know. But you end up being close and trusted enough to work and speak with Yuri at times)

Yuri had been working non-stop these last few days, and most of the other SSS members were wondering what made him go into a foul mood. He had been a lot harsher than usual when it came to dealing with random or suspected people.

It would seem that no one had any idea that Yuri had met Yor's husband, and because he met her husband, Yuri had been in a foul mood ever since. Which was around 2 weeks ago, and he was still thinking about the events that laid back from when he met Yor's husband.

It was worse because Yor never mentioned of said that she had gotten married nor a lover, and because of this, it led to Yuri's annoyance and faith along with trust when it came to things as well as having a normal conversations between Yor and him...

Anyone who walked in his office would have to deal with a salty and sulky Yuri...

And so happened, you had to go to his office because the SSS team members told you so, this way Yuri wouldn't pass out later in the day...

...

As you slowly approached Yuri's office door, you knocked on it softly asking if you could come in.

No answer.

You peered through the peek and crack of the door when you noticed that Yuri was asleep at his desk.

You brought the tea and placed it on his desk and looked at his sleeping figure. You then went over to grab a nearby blanket and draped it over Yuri's figure. Yuri had both of his arms on the desk with his head laid on them. His hair draped over a part of his face and his face was both in relaxation and a little tense.

You couldn't help but stare at Yuri's lips. They were accompanied by his light dusted cheeks. Your brain was getting mentally fried just thinking about Yuri's pretty face and light black hair. (Strange use of words, I know, but bear with me please...)

You've always had a huge crush on Yuri ever since you met him while working for SSS. He was the one who stuck out to you most. He was strange and funny, and he was your best friend while working for the SSS.

...

Anyway, you ended up snapping out from your thoughts once Yuri made a slight move, he was turning his head so that it was in a more comfortable position to sleep in.

You internally panicked whether or not to kiss Yuri... Instead, you went over to Yuri and brushed away his hair and gave him a peck on his forehead.

Before leaving the room/office you grabbed out a pen and wrote a small, sweet note of the tea that you had brought over for Yuri. You then silently tip-toed away from his office and made sure to close the door on your way out. Not realising that Yuri was awake the entire time...

...

When Yuri woke up, he saw the tea with the note you had wrote for him and he smiled sweetly knowing that it was your handwriting. He took the cup into his hands gently and took a few sips from the cup.

Once finished with the cup of tea, he walked out from his office and went to go place the empty teacup into the dish sink. It was only then that one of his SSS team members called out to him asking and making a remark as to where he got the kiss mark on his forehead.

He ran quickly to the bathroom and just as his teammates had said, there really was, a thin outline of Chapstick on his forehead. Yuri suddenly realised that the only other person who could've possibly kissed him on the forehead was you, and Yuri fainted.

It was until one of his teammates found him unconscious that they made him go on break as they thought his brain was overloaded from the amount of work that he did...

But it looked like not everyone in the SSS knew about the entire story... All but two... And they... were probably the most flustered by the thought of it.

...

...

...

(Part 2 will be out soon! BTW note to Anon: Please send me your request for the part 2 and I'll start writing that up! – Rei)