A jealous little boy (Damian x Anya)

TW: None, Fluff.

Request: "May I get a random one-shot of Anya making a new male friend? And it has to make Damian jealous! I'm a sucka for those kinds of things! Plus, you can choose what the male's name is"

Answer: "Ok, interesting request. I'll give this male character a name called... ROMAN! Yes, let's go with this name. Anyway. Hope you enjoy this one-shot!"

...

...

...

It was a Monday morning. Anya had just gotten off Becky's car ride. It was a morning when the entire Eden Academy would come together and host an opening day for new transfer students into the school. And it just so happens that Anya's class had a new student. And his name was Roman.

...

It all began with the headmaster; he announced the news within the hall. As the Headmaster called the new names of each and every new class member making sure they were heading into their corrected classrooms, Anya was surprised when an unknown new class member joined her class. The boy introduced himself.

"Hi, my name's Roman, what's your name?"

"My name is Anya, and I have a friend, her name is Becky-

"Hi there! Becky Blackbelle is my name! Roman, was it??? What kinds of girls are you into?"

"Hmm, the kind who are cute, fun, and look a bit like Anya"

"Huh"

This was the start of the conversation between Anya, Becky and Roman. As the first class ended, so many girls in their class decided to all go and talk with the new boy Roman. Roman was getting quite popular with the girls in Anya's class. It would seem that Roman's parents seemed to be owners of a large car company. And Roman was into music. He was already in the highest grade for his age. Roman also seemed to win competitions almost all around the world when it came to him and his music.

Roman has two siblings. 1 big sister and 1 big brother. They were also new in Eden academy. His sister was going to become a doctor while his brother was going to eventually take over the car company once he was old enough. When it was Lunch time, Roman was having a look around at where to go sit and eat. This was when he saw a group of boys sitting and eating together.

Those group of boys was Damian and his 'followers'.

"Hello, mind if I sit with you three?"

"Sure, I don't care. Do what you like"

"That's just Bossman saying he's fine with it"

"Yep, that's Bossman for you"

"Will you two be quiet and eat your food before it gets cold..."

As Roman was eating his meal, he started to notice how Damian was awfully (Staring) looking at a certain pink-haired girl. In this case, it was Anya. Anya was quite a messy eater. Which is where... Roman's fun came in...

Roman quickly finished up his meal and headed toward Anya. He pulled out his wipes and wiped away the corner of the mess on the side of Anya's lips. As if on cue, Becky calls out how amazingly cool and cute of what Roman was doing to Anya. Which triggers Damian to overhear and look at Roman in an instant. Roman had his back turned to Damian so even though he couldn't see Damian's expression. He could feel holes being burned into his back all because of Damian's intensive glare.

And just like on cue once more, Damian stands up from his seat, goes up to Roman and takes his hand off from Anya's face. Roman felt the strength that Damian was having on him, he knew exactly what he was feeling from him.

"What are you doing to that idiot?"

"I was just wiping up the mess on her face, and she has a name you know?"

"Whatever, I don't care"

"Ugh, Damian, stop being so- so childish! Roman here is actually being a sweet guy, unlike you!"

"This doesn't concern you, Becky..."

"How dare you! Come on Anya, let's go-

"Not yet"

"What is it now Damian!?"

"...Roman"

"Yes?"

"Don't go up to people randomly cleaning their face..."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?"

"I said... don't touch other people's face"

"Say it again? Louder?"

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ANYA!"

"Oh, alright then~"

Damian slowly realises what he had said, and the moment he turns to look at Anya, all he saw was a huge smirk on her face. It very stupid-looking smirk on her face...

"W-Wha why a-are you looking a-at me like t-that you dummy?"

"..."

"Oi... say something-

"Ehe"

"Augh..."

Like that, Roman walks off from the pair and leaves them be, Becky goes to drag Anya away from Damian, while the two followers of Damian stood in awe and silence watching how Damian's face was just bright red and his ears also in a tint of pink.

Bonus:

"Hey... Bossman, you look ok? Your face is all red-

"S-Shut up! Go away! I'm leaving!"

"Wait for us Bossman!"

"Yeah! Don't leave us hanging!"

...

...

...

(Well, that is the end of this one-shot. Hope you enjoyed it! - Rei)