1

Hello! I'm y/n i'm 8 years old, i have a brother,mom and a grandma. If u wanna know where my dad is and my grandpa dont ask me i dont know. And dont u dare say: he is buying milk! Dont u dare.
Well here is some things about me: i like singing,watching tv,and...fairytales like who doesn't right? My favorite fairytale is Peter Pan i dont know why tho....it started when my mom was 17 i was 1 at the moment, so when i was 1 my mom was opsessed with fairytale's too! But her favorite on was Snowhite i dont know but i dont like her that much u know i dont know why. So my mom was telling me a story about a boy named Peter Pan she said "Peter pan left his boy for his own luck" at that moment i didn't even know what she was saying so why was she even trying anyways! When i was 8 i got for my birthday a book.. yes it's about fairytales it was about the Evil queen,Prince Charming,Snowhite,Pinochio etc but i didn't care about them i wanted to see the story of Peter pan, i was searching in the book till i found it! I begin the read it. I was so happy to read it, To understand it. after 2 days i was done with the story but after a few days i became opsessed with Peter Pan! I would ask my mom stupid questions like 'did u know him? Or How does he look like?' She became a little mad after those questions... but i didn't saw that. There was one question that i needed to know... 'How old is Peter Pan' after my mom heard that question she said 'He is 400 Years old and now Stop asking questions!' I was sort of sad but i didn't really show that.