3

When i finished the last sentence of the story i put my book away in my night stand and then my grandma came to me and said that i needed to go sleep, i wanted to play outside a little bit because it wasn't really that dark rn
But i always need to listen to my grandma that's what my bsf said, his name is Simon! He's the same age as me
(age 8) i knew him since i was 5 we were in the same babysittings serves so we knew eachother very fast. So yeah i listen to him....so i went to sleep, i woke up because of i nightmare i thought about going outside  but my grandma was still up, but yeah....i have a window....but it was abit high. But idc i jumped..after i jumped i felt a really big pain in my back, something cracked, my Mom came outside at the sams time with my brother and my grandma. My mom was yelling at me while i was crying my eyes out, when she saw that i was in pain she brought me to the car, it really hurt tho she was holding me by my arm and back like women u dumb or something? After awhile we are in the hospital, we where waiting with a few other people when the doctor came, he was looking good really good... he brought me to my room (room 33E) he gave me a glass with water and a pill for the pain. He asked me some questions like "how old are you" and "what's you're name" those things.

PETER PANS time:

I was walking with felix to the cliff, we were looking for our dreamshade because stupid devin lost it when we said "DON'T LET IT FALL" but yeah what happened? He let it fall and it rolled all the way to the cliff. We don't know if it's now in the water or just here on the ground, i was so mad, felix was only laughing with it, that made me more angry anyways, we were walking back to the camp when i thought "what if the mermaids die or the sharks it fucking kills them"
I was so fucking mad that i almost killed on of the lost boys that were on the camp. I standed on a rock and yelled " DEVIN WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" he came scared out of a tree and said "yes p-pan..."