2

When she said that i walked to my room sad but i didn't cry it's not that i cry that fast tbh,When i was in my room i looked out of my window,  my book (ouat book) said that when kids feel alone or unloved, Peter Pans shadow will take them!  At that moment i felt unloved even tho my mom brought that book i still wasn't happy with her i was only happy when i was reading the book. I wanted to know if it was real.... that if u feel unloved that pans shadow will take u....i thought that was just a stupid fantasized line in a fairytales book.. when it was 18:30 (6.30PM) my mom called me for dinner, my mom didn't cook but my grandma did she's really good! She made fries so yummie!
I put some fries on my plate with some sauce, i was eating when my grandma started talking she asked me 'how is it going with you're book? Do u like it' she asked i said: yes ofcourse i do! It's amazing! When my mom heard that anwser of mine she said 'u know fairytale's aren't real, they are just some stupid story's!' I was sad....again..... i didn't even know why she would say that..... she read the story of that snow white girl... and i'm still a kid! 'Just let me be happy for once' i said in my  mind. I wanted to to go to my room when my grandma said 'god do u really have to say that!? Why are u ruining it for her?!' She said at that moment i ran to my room when my mom said 'Yeah what!? It's not like it's real!' I looked for my book and begin reading it wasn't the story of Peter Pan no.. but it was the story of Snow white! I dont know why i would read that but i just did.  In the book: snow white was steeling money and some other things, when she was done she closed the bag and put her green coat back on, she walked out of the  house when she got captured in a net by prince charming. At that moment i was in the story when my mom walked in my room she said ' hey honey..i'm sorry for saying those things about you're book' she said, i looked at her and said 'it's okay' Yeah no ofcourse it wasn't what do u think? I said in my mind, she smiled and walked out of my room. I just finised the last line of the Snow White story.