Preparation

With his new found inspiration, the Doctor decided to start pulling a few old tricks. This wasn't the first time the doctor had done these types of methods, but he was determined to unlock the potential he saw in Izuku. First, he gathered the necessary documents for the police, altering a few pieces of information to cover his plans for experimenting on Izuku's body. Then he created a copy of the notebook the best he could, without losing too much of the information. He then moved Izuku's body into a secret storage unit that he usually kept for "special cases."

After leaving the body, the doctor walked down the hallway, passing the "mortuary" sign on the wall. Checking his surroundings, he went to a room with a single bed. Placing his hand on a certain area of the wall, a hidden door opened, revealing a small mutant creature waiting in front of him.

"Hello Mocha, I know I'm a bit early, but I need to make a call. I've found a new volunteer with a lot of potential," the doctor said.

The creature hopped twice and opened its mouth. A white glob spat out, creating a figure. The white figure quickly started to take on the appearance of the doctor as the color changed and the figure grew bigger. The creature stopped, and then there were two doctors, like twins.

"Goodbye Doctor," the original said, heading towards the darkness.

"Goodbye Doctor," the duplicate said, heading towards the room's door.

The doctor continued to walk in the darkness until he reached some glowing lights. The doctor arrived at his laboratory, a hidden room in the hospital that he personally funded and built. He quickly jumped into his chair and zoomed straight to the computer. Checking on the progress of his other work.

"Hmm, looks like they're almost done with their bodies. Just another few months and we should start testing," the doctor said.
Then he changed the screen and made a call. The screen turned black and a shadow figure was shown

"Ah, my old friend," the doctor began, his voice dripping with cold calculation. "You don't usually receive calls from me this often. I must have something of great interest to share."

"Indeed, I am curious. What is this new volunteer you speak of?" The shadowed figure on the other end of the call, replied.

"You may have heard of the recent incident with the Hero Association," the doctor continued.

"The death of a young boy who was blamed for interfering with the actions of the heroes."
"Yes, I am familiar with the situation,"The Shadowed figure replied.

"Well, the boy was sent to this hospital and I was examining the body when I came across his notebook," the doctor explained. "At first, I thought it was just a collection of future plans, but upon closer inspection, I realized he had been documenting hero battles and creating quirk profiles."

All For One was intrigued. "Most young people these days create comparisons with each other for competition. But this boy's notes go beyond that. May I see them?"

The doctor nodded, pulling out the notebook copies and scanning the pages into his computer. All For One took a moment to look through the scanned pages, impressed by the amount of detailed information and observations contained within.

"These are truly precious notes, not to be forgotten," All For One remarked.

"Exactly," the doctor replied, his excitement growing. "And since the body is still fresh, we can save him and use him for my next theory."

"Which theory are you testing this time?" All For One asked. "Most of the Nomu experiments have proven successful over the years. However the production is time consuming."

"This theory is different," the doctor replied. "It involves the DNA of quirkless individuals. While it may not be an idea I often consider but one that I was always curious about. If this experiment works, then this could help increase the process of our cause dramatically." Said the doctor.

The shadow took a moment to think about what the doctor has said. He then made his final decision.

"Well, it looks like we have a new member for our group," the shadow figure replied "I'm sure Tomura will be pleased to welcome another member to our ranks."

"I couldn't agree more," the doctor replied, as sly smile creeping across his face.

TBC