Transformation

Izuku was sitting down with his suit, staring at the test tube in front of him. "Have you taken the medicine like I said?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I took all three of them. So you need to modify my body for it to adapt to the quirk you picked for me?" Izuku replied.

The doctor move his head side to side. "Yes and no. We can give you your quirk now and then use it in your body's current state, but there will be drawbacks. Your body has never biologically experienced carrying a quirk before, so this will speed up the process and reduce the drawbacks to a manageable level. You'll get yours after the transformation."

"How long will I be in the tube?" Izuku asked.

"At least three months, so that your body can fully adapt to the quirk that we picked for you. After that, you will undergo training for your combat abilities, both with and without the use of your powers. You will also assist me until you are ready for the battlefield. You can always come back here for further analysis on your projects if you want," the doctor explained.

"What will happen after the transformation?" Izuku asked.

"Your body's growth will accelerate, making it look like you have aged at least two years. It will feel like you took a quick nap," the doctor said, making final adjustments to the suit.

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard approaching. A tall figure appeared in front of them. It was All For One. Izuku looked up at his new mentor, who was wearing a white button-down shirt, black dress pants, and shoes. A black mask covered his face.

"You know, I thought you would be bigger than I imagined. What happened to you?" the boy asked.

"All Might. When he returned to Japan to stop me and seek revenge," All For One replied with a heavy breath.

"Revenge? What did you do to make Japan's golden boy want to take revenge?" Izuku asked.

"Well it wasn't our first encounter. We met years before, when he was just a sidekick in his third year at that hero school. He escaped with one of his teachers while the other stayed behind to stop me. In the end, she succumbed to her injuries and died," All For One explained.

"Years later, he returned to Japan and hunted me down. Our fight was intense, and I could sense a bit of blood lust from him. In the end, I was defeated, but that doesn't mean he truly succeeded. He thought he had won the war, but he only won a battle," All For One continued.

He reached up to his face and began to remove his mask. As it came off, the boy was shocked to see the disfigured face underneath. Scars covered All For One's head and eyes, making it look like a skull with scarred flesh stretched over it. The boy was taken back. See the result of fighting All Might made him realize the true strength of Japan's number one hero.

"Since then, I've been hiding in the underworld. I have eyes and ears everywhere. I know he's looking for a successor," All For One said.

"You mean because of the injury you gave him? I remember talking to him before my death," the boy replied, surprising both mentors.

All For One and the doctor exchanged a look. "You spoke to him and he revealed his injury to you?" All For One asked.

The boy nodded. "Yes, he told me before my death."

"Interesting," All For One said, stroking his chin in thought. "That waking hero propaganda is such a hypocrite."

"For what? Trying to kill you?" Said Izuku with a confused face.

"Well you see, All Might's quirk isn't a normal quirk. It is a very unique ability that was forge by me" said All for One.

Izuku jumped off from his seat from what he heard. "You gave All Might a quirk?!" Said the shocked young man.

"Not exactly, my young brother had a hand in the process. You see my new student, I am from the first generation of quirk users. The era when quirk first started their appearance to the world." Said All for One.

"I saw my vision of the future and I started paving my path. However my brother didn't agree with me and try to stop me but he was sick. I thought he didn't have a quirk so I gave him one that was so powerful that he wouldn't move." Said All for One.

But then mood in the room changes after he said that statement.

"But it turned out that he kept his ability a secret from me. He had only one half of my power which is to transfer quirks to the next person. So during his final dying act, he merge both abilities into one and transfer them to two heroes." Said All for One.

Izuku started realize what this was leading to.

"Over the years, they either try to fight me or hide from me. Each attempt lead them to their death and a new user until All Might. What I mean be him being a hypocrite was that he was quirkless before getting that quirk" said all for One

That last piece of information made Izuku furious. He asked him the question that he was dying to know. A question he can relate to, only for him to answer like everyone else.

"But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you have a chance to become something greater than he ever was. You have the opportunity to become a symbol of fear and power, rather than following that false peace and justice."

Izuku thought about this for a moment, his mind filled with anger and frustration towards All Might and the society that had rejected him. "I'm ready to start the process, " he said, determination in his voice.

"Good," All For One said with a smirk. "The transformation process will begin in a few minutes. Once you wake up, you will be a new person, with a new identity and a new purpose."

The doctor helped Izuku into the test tube, making sure that all of the connections were secure. Izuku took one last look at All For One and the doctor before closing his eyes, ready for the transformation to begin.

As the test tube closed and the machines began to hum, Izuku felt a wave of drowsiness wash over him. He knew that the next few months would be a time of change and growth, and he was ready for whatever came his way.

As he fell into the deep sleep of the transformation coma, Izuku's mind was filled with thoughts of power, revenge, and fear. He would wake up a new person, with a new quirk and a new purpose. He would become a symbol of fear and power, just like All For One had promised.

TBC