"detention"

Kara Danvers meets someone unexpected at detention.

OC (Amber Wilkes), Kara Danvers

Kara Danvers, the hothead of Metropolis High School, wasn't new to the overtime of detention. So recognized to the idea that she familiarized herself with whom she saw there, seeing as it would be her hobby for the duration of which she went. That day, her eyes examining the contents of the dust-collecting room, was Amber Wilkes; the campus athlete.

Furrowing her blonde skimming brows, she measured herself into the classroom, hearing the resonating thud of the door behind her footsteps as she walked in. Amber eyed upward, focused on a collective of what Kara had to assume was schoolwork. As soon as her eyes met the heroines she smiled a deal, repetitively tapping the coat of her pencil on the desk before her. "Sup Amber," Kara tried, strolling inside unbothered as she walked to a desk neighboring Amber's own.

"Hi!" Amber waved as she cascaded further down her cushioned seat. Having not known each other very well, their greetings were sore with dulling casualty, nevertheless, Amber remained approachable. Kara smirked, studying the athlete as she sat down. Kicking her feet forward, Kara started with interest.

"So, what class is that for?" She nodded to it, resulting for a cementing glance. Amber felt down the crease of her paperwork, sighing in exhaust as she thought for a reply.

"AP Calc... And, 'I will not assault my classmates' 100 times." Amber ended with an unexpected frown. Kara heightened her temples at the process of words, blinking in disarray.

"You.. assaulted someone?" Kara laughed, face moistened with a variety of feelings. Amber shrugged, indifferent.

"Well the shithead had it coming to him." She explained,  in speculation. Kara slapped a knee, clutching it in awe at the reference of words.

"Wow, Amber Wilkes. I didn't know you had it in you! I mean, not to offend you or anything, but you're not exactly the most.. violent person." Kara excused herself, brimming a childish grin. From what Supergirl had only seen from the corridors was, a girl constantly dressed in blue painted tennis/track attire with a pleasant smile and bright personality... Apparently in some of that, she'd been wrong! The thought had Kara driving in committing curiosity.

"Well, Kara Danvers.." Amber started, leaning over to finally look at the blonde. "I guess I'm more than what I look!

"..Besides, he kept trophying some poor freshman's. Now he'll be trophying a cast and a swollen vagina for the rest of his life." Amber grinned, nose folding in surmising scorn afterwards as her hands agitated with anger. Damn, this girl really had it out for him.

"What exactly did you do to him?" Kara asked warily, fists clenched at the cost of a new villain. Though amused with the information, her jaw tightened with alarm.

Amber pursed her flushing lips, continuing her work as she imprinted a word of sketch on the paper. "Y'know, roughed him up! You'll see him on campus in a few weeks or so." If the injury had been that bad, why hadn't she been suspended.. or rather, expelled? Kara swallowed at over-exaggeration, somewhat not believing the athlete at this point.

But with her curled short pigtails, innocent smile, and petite figure, it was hard not to due circumstance. Amber continued writing as if the conversation never occurred, leaving Kara with a bad lingering feeling.

TBC.. or not.