𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 | 𝟸𝟶 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

20 October 2005

THURSDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆," Mitsuya states as welcoming to the three boys that exited out of the bath house.

[y/n] watched as Takemichi's facial expression change into one of confusion - glancing between her and the other boys who surrounded her.

Mikey cocks his head to the side, looking back towards the boy who wore a red hoodie, "Takemichy, let's go. Gotta new third division captain to welcome," he states, before taking the lead of the group.

Takemichi's face dropped even more, muttering out a "huh?".

[y/n] took notice of his off behaviour; but however was more concerned about Mikey's decision of who was to take over the third divsion - something that he hadn't even run by her first. At this, she glances over to Draken, raising her brow.

He understood her question, and shook his head, indicating that he didn't even know either.

At his response, [y/n] cursed under her breath, before taking pace beside Takemichi.

"You okay?" [y/n] questioned the faux blonde, who still seemed in a state of shock.

Takemichi scratched his head, "y-yes, [l/n]-san," he responds with a hushed voice, following after Mikey to slide onto the back of his bike.

His choice of words, and the way he spoke and now carried himself sent [y/n] spiralling, taking long glances at the yellowed-blonde as she swung her leg over her own bike. Since Takemichi's future self departed, he was never one to stutter out of nervousness, let alone use honourifics when addressing her.

The thoughts plagued her mind; as well as who Mikey has decided to replace Pah - and without even telling anyone. It hurt [y/n] deep within her heart, but perhaps this was some sort of karma on her part. Keeping secrets leads to more hidden truths.

It wasn't long until the group arrived at the car park, and ascended up the shrine's staircase.

The sky was relatively clear; the full yellow moon's light cascading down through the parted foliage.

"Good evening, sir!" Toman's member shouted in unison, bowing deep by their waists.

[y/n] pressed a hand onto Takemichi's shoulder, before taking her position beside Draken, following close behind Mikey.

There was a beat of silence as Mikey, Draken and [y/n] made their way to the front of the large gang of boys; who were all looking up at the trio in waiting.