23| Dark eyes

"Come," he calls me so i go there with my weak heart, my shivering tongue and i put my knees up on the bed to move nearer to him. Mister jeon turns back to glance at me, but he smiles, "what's wrong?"

How can he sense it? Is my heart making a lot of noise, or am i radiating the heat outside my body, or what is it?

"Nothing...I just- i cannot think of how to sit so it'd be easy to do this..." i stutter like an imbecile in front of the man who can sense my emotions easily, but he manages to find this funny, "just stay on your knees behind me, would that be fine?"

"Yes," he made it so simple that i doubt myself twice. I stay in my position but look down at his muscular torso, the scene slowly making me lack air and hurt my chest.

I take the bottle to pour out a little onto my palm and i drop my hand on his bare skin. "Over here," he grabs my hand to slide up to his nape and i follow his command, pressing my hand on his gentle skin to cover it with the shiny oil which does not have a pleasing fragrance but it will be for the good. "Is this good, mister jeon?"

I hold the back of his neck with both my hands to press my thumb over the sides of it, and i rub it down till his spine, he hums roughly in a low way, lost in the pleasurable pain. I don't know how to express it, but this feeling i feel connecting with him is drying up my throat.

"You're doing so well, sweetheart," his whisper shivers me from the core, and i swallow but keep on massaging this particular area as he's liking it, and i take my own time to observe the tattoos on his chest and arms and behind his ear. This one which is behind his nape seems like some birthday, and i recognize it. It's hanuel's date, month and year of birth.

And the one down behind his ear is his initial of the last name, a 'J' written in italic. "Did you have a good dinner?" He breaks the soft silence but takes his lighter and cigarettes from the sheets to have one. "I did, i ate well. How about you?"

He lights up his cigarette, but blows off the flame, "i ate well too. But i shouldn't have drank so much after it." He chuckles, exhaling out the smoke which fades up into the air and creates the smell of burning nicotine all around in the air, toxic air mixing into the atmosphere and i simply do my job but now feel hot, or maybe it's the heat which his skin seems to be giving off.

"That's okay, you'll sleep better now." I try to show him a positive side, he holds the stick between his fingers but hangs his head low to allow me more access, "right."

He glances beside him but his eyes meet mine, "you aren't bothered by the smoke, are you?" I shake my head, "no, it's fine, mister jeon." I tell him the truth and focus on doing this long and well to make him feel good and kill his physical pain, the only pain which i can heal.

. . .

I almost pant now, and i slide down the bed, feeling every inch of my chest covered in hot sweat, i cannot see properly but i think it's okay, i got to be so close to him, and heal his pain, this is nothing compared to the little pain i'm feeling which will go away soon. "Oh gosh," he cracks his neck but gets off the bed, his spread legs offered me a view which curses my sanity and i gulp thickly. This is normal, it's not anything bad or weird.

Men often get a little relaxed during a time like this, i'll have to let it go. It's fine. My heart is just overreacting.

"Wait," he stops me before i escape this way and not show him what kind of a red mess i am currently, but i have to swallow the fire and stay here now. He stubs his cigarette and comes to me, his face sharper and hotter in some way, he stands before me. I try to look up in his eyes but lose focus and my eyes land on his lips, "what happened...?"