Home-sick

Hey are you awake?...
...psst, answer me man.
...pss-
What? Dude it's 3 AM and we have school tomorrow 1st thing in the morning. What the hell do you want?
I can't sleep.
Maybe if you try closing your eyes, you'll fall asleep.... Hey. What? I'm scared. Of what? Dad is not here with us and neither is Mom. I know, that's why I'm scared.... 3 years I'll be away for home with nothing other than myself and you don't count because you're part of my Imagi-Are you serious? we've gone this over a thousand times. You will visit mom and dad on weekends and holidays. You can make friends here. You can grow up and stop being a stupid little spoil brat and stop acting so stupidly dumb. Our grades are fucking 100's for gods sake. Now, go to sleep.

.... Sorry
Sleep!
Alright alright. I will... Do you think we can make friends tomorrow? Dude, we can get 100 friends and girlfriend by the end of the month only and only if you go to sleep. We need to make a good 1st impression tomorrow so we can make some good 1st friends. Okay?

...okay. thanks.
Get some rest. We'll have a heavy year ahead.
Okay. Good night.
Good night...
Did I ma-
Zwei! Get on bed. Close your eyes. Sleep. Do. Not. Touch. The phone.

Okay. Night. Love you.
Night. Love you too.