Not just a dreamer

It's funny to know that some people will have more faith in you that they have in their selves or that you'll have in yourself. Yesterday... everyone got after me.  My boss did, my friend did, my teacher did, and so did my father and uncle. Why though? Why do they tell me that I am not living life? is it not enough to be happy where I am? I mean, I don't have much but who would at age of 19? Well, the crush if the girl I like does. He has a house, he's got the girl, he's got the money, and he's a doctor. What am I? Still a student. She was not the one. No one is so far. I've traveled around a bit, but it's always on my own. Even if it's with friends, sometimes it feels like they're not real friends. They like where they're at and I kinda like this too... I kinda wish we stayed like this forever. However, they tell me that I have potential to do more, yet leave me to change to myself. They never want to join me in the change. Do they not like me? No. That's not it. Maybe I should try to have some more faith on myself. They do. Why can't I have some faith too? Maybe their right. Maybe if I have bit more of confidence and back it up, I will have the stuff I want. It's just a matter of pushing a bit further, right? Okay, no. I know I'm gonna suffer... I'm going to suffer a lot hahaha. However, maybe I can suffer right now so I don't have to suffer later. Maybe that's what they're trying to tell me. But, what if nothing changes. No no, things will change cause that's life. A constant change. I should begin soon.