Part 3

1:

Yuri: Monika, with all due respect, I am gonna ignore everything you just said.

2:

Natsuki: A place where everyone knows your name is hell. You're describing hell.

3:

Natsuki: Fine. But in protest, I'm walking over there extremely slowly.

4:

MC: One is your locker. The other is a garbage dump in the Philippines. Can you tell which is which?

Sayori(pointing at one of the pictures): That one's the dump.

MC: They're both your locker!

5:

Monika: Sayori isn’t even a woman. She’s some kind of woman-girl, woman-child hybrid. The other day I had to tell her not to pull a dog’s tail.

6:

Sayori: I’m probably fine. But I also might be dead.

7:

Natsuki: You put cups in your cupcakes ?

Sayori: Where else would it get its name?

Sayori: Trick question! It gets it from mistakes!

*drips some of her skin flakes into the mixture*

(I'm not doing well with picking these quotes, am I?)

8:

Sayori: S...Jeans...Is that right? Is 'jeans' not a letter? It feels like a letter to me.

Yuri: 'Jeans' isn't a letter! Jeans are pants!

9:

Yuri: You've named your breasts, and they're both named Happy Thoughts.

Sayori: So what?

10:

Sayori: You don't forget how to be a flutist. It's like riding a bike.

*Flashback to Sayori trying to learn how to ride a bike again after a few years. Sayori: They've changed these!*

Sayori: Fine, I forgot how to ride a bike.

11:

Natsuki: I'm going to make a cake so moist, girls are gonna be like, 'Ew. Why do you say moist? I hate that word.' I'm gonna be like, 'Just taste the cake'. And their gonna be like, 'Damn, it's moist.'