070

As Elena exited the building, she was met with Katsuki standing outside. "Thank you for walking to school with me. Aizawa had to leave earlier.." Elena said and smiled. Katsuki scratched the back of his head.

"Don't worry about it. You're lucky you live close to it." He said before Elena grabbed his hand.

"I'm excited! Now, we'll live in the same building!" She said and smiled brightly. Katsuki scoffed and smiled. "I guess." He said and put one headphone in his right ear, putting the other in Elena's ear. "Let's see what little Katsuki listen to!" Elena said, looking at his phone as they walked. He put on a song that he knew Elena liked. Elena yawned and listened to the song.

Elena only smiled at him as they walked hand in hand.

__________________

Once they reached the school, Elena saw a news lady reporter standing outside of the gate. "Yuuji! Yuuji! Can you comment on your kidnapping?!" The female said. Elena looked at her disgusted before Katsuki put his hand over the camera, continuing to walk. "Fucking bitch, can't even respect somebody's fucking feelings." Katsuki said and growled. Elena looked at him before squeezing his hand. "Don't worry about it, love. Now come on, dorms, here we come!" Elena said and skipped away.

They made their ways towards the Heights Alliance, finding almost all of the class there already. "Hey guys!" Elena said, making them turn their attention to her.

Denki, Mina and Kyouka ran towards Elena, practically tackling her. Elena quickly gave Katsuki her headphone as they hugged her. "Where have you been?! You haven't been answering us!" Mina said, pouting. "I've been busy packing, and I spent time with Katsuki." She said, patting their heads.

All three of them snapped their heads towards Katsuki, glaring. And with one glare from Katsuki, they backed away from Elena. Midoriya came up to Elena, ignoring Katsuki. "Elena-chan! How are you holding up?" Midoriya asked, feeling guilt for not being able to talk to her for awhile.

Elena nodded and looked at him with slight pity. "I'm okay. And you?" She asked, looking up at him. "Don't worry about me! But can we talk about something later? It's urgent." Midoriya said, suddenly turning serious. Katsuki looked suspiciously at Midoriya before scoffing. "Yes, of course!" She said, trying not to seem suspicious.

"Good Morning." A voice was suddenly heard. Elena looked in the way of Aizawa whom was standing right in front of the class. "Good-morning Aizawa-Sensei!" They all said in sync. Aizawa sighed before he looked at them.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa said, closing his eyes for a second. "Everyone was allowed to enter dorms, right?" Sero asked in which people sighed in relief.

"We we're all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched that press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad." Tsuyu said. Elena's eyes hooded, feeling guilt for worrying everybody.

"I was surprised too. I'm sure everyone has different circumstances." Aizawa said, looking at Elena for a second before he turned back to the class. "Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first- for now we'll be able to focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to get you during the training camp." He said, clapping his hands as Elena stood beside Katsuki.

Katsuki saw her depressed state and grabbed her hand, squeezing it. Elena looked at him, only to see that he was merely smiling faintly. "Oh, yeah they did talk about that!" Sato said.

Elena's guilt grew even more, knowing that she was the cause of their loss. "So much happened that I forgot about it." Uraraka said, holding her hands. Aizawa raised his voice - "This is important. Listen up!" He said before pausing.