7

Bettys POV
I got home and I saw my mom and Tyler I began crying and she frowned and hugged me.

I held her saying "I wasn't hurt but...but I saw him the bunny man..."

She frowned and held my head as I cried holding her as she said "someone wants to say hi..."

I sniffled and held Tyler saying "oh I missed you..."

I held his small hand as he blubbered and I laughed as he began pulling my shirt and I smiled sitting down. As I fed him he closed his eyes with small swallows as my mom rubbed my shoulder.

"Its gonna be okay alright?"

I nodded and she kissed my head as Tyler stopped and stared confused and I kissed his head. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I ran upstairs and hid in the staircase.

That's when I heard "are you Mrs Cooper?"

I mouthed 'Jughead?'

Suddenly my mom said "yes...I am her..."

I heard him say "I want...I need to talk to Betty."

I gulped and she closed the door. I gave Tyler to my mom and fixed my strap and all and opened the door and closed it behind me.

"What's up?"

He sighed and said "I'm sorry...I saw how you reacted...I'm so sorry Betty for whatever I did."

I smiled and held his hand saying "it's okay...it was me."

He shook his head "it was clearly a sign of PTSD, my mom usually gets like that."

I gulped and he said "I know we just met and you're most likely not ready to tell me what's going on...but I'm here for you..."

I smiled and he smiled back and I hugged him and he rubbed my back.

I said "I will tell you one day when I feel ready..."

He nodded and I smiled.

"I uhh...I'm trying out for cheer tomorrow. Do you wanna come see me tryout?" I asked.

He said "yeah..."

I smiled and said "I've gotta get back..."

He nodded and I went back inside my house and smiled as my mom had her arms crossed.

I gulped "who was that?" She demanded to know.

I rubbed my hands and arms saying "I..."

She said "Betty..."

I said "I know...but if he...I don't know! I just..."

I frowned and cried and she hugged me.

I said "I know what you're gonna say but as long as....I keep this from him and he finds out and hates me so be it. I know what I'm getting into okay?"