22

Betty's POV
It's almost a Christmas Eve and it was actually my birthday! I couldn't wait! Jughead woke up beside me and smiled seeing me upright.

"Morning..."

I smiled embarrassed as he asked me "you okay?"

I said "I'm kinda...in the mood...for..."

He laughed and kissed me, I smiled holding him.

I said "but my entire house is full..."

He smirked whispering into my ear "well we just have to be quiet..."

I smiled as we kissed and he shoved down his pants and I did the same with my shorts. He thrusted inside me and I moaned softly and held his back as he thrusted inside me. I held his neck as he smiled and groaned. My hands went to his waist as I helped his hips move and he leaned his forehead on mine. When we finished I changed Tyler's diaper as I frowned holding him.

"You okay?" Jughead asked.

I nodded "he's gonna be a year old soon...it happened so fast it feels like just yesterday I was panicking cause his stub for his umbilical cord fell off."

He smiled and I smiled back as I said "come on Tyler, new day and it's almost your first Christmas."

He laughed and we went downstairs. After eating I changed Tyler into a small onesie as I held him. He smiled looking outside at the snow.

I said "no Tyler you can't."

He looked at me and began frowning and quivering his lip.

I sighed saying "Tyler..."

He cried and I frowned saying "you know we can't...people can't see you."

He continued crying and I frowned as Jughead came in "heard him crying what's wrong?"

I sighed saying "he's never seen snow...but he can't go out."

He cried more and I frowned as I said "people can't see him Jug..."

Jughead frowned and smirked saying "get dressed both of you."

He left and I gulped as I sighed and got us dressed. We were outside as he grabbed my hand leading me to the car. He smiled as he opened it and I saw a car seat already installed. We got Tyler in and left.

We got to the park and he said "no one comes to this park anymore ever since the new one got built."

I smiled as Tyler smiled and Jughead made a snowball and I laughed as he gave it to Tyler.

He said "Tyler look this is what you do."

He made another and threw it at a tree. Tyler of course confused stared at the ball of ice in his hands above his mittens.

Suddenly he pushed it off and Jughead said "you see you did it!"

Suddenly he grabbed him and made another snowball.