Part 1

Another RuMan OS - Papa's Princess

Thank you for all the wonderful and fabulous comments on my first ever OS...Papa's Brave Girl - RuMan OS.

I am so overwhelmed & stunned by the wonderful positive comments and appreciation for what I have written and thought I would attempt to write another OS.

This one is not related to the previous one but kind of the same lines...but with a bit more realistic reactions/behaviour from Ruhi (hopefully!).

[IMG] http://i.imgur.com/GuHaU9J.jpg[/IMG]

The story continues from the show at present (yesterday's episode 27.3.15), so Ruhi is with Shagun and staying at Mihir's place whilst Adi is with IshRa and Bhalla's. Ruhi is still angry at everyone and does not understand why her Ishimaa doesn't want her anymore.

Scene starts in IshRa's room with Mummy Ji trying to give Ishita the loaded drink...

Mummy Ji - " Yeh lo Ishita Puttar ye kara pee le. Humari bahot puraana family receipe hain. Isse pee ke tum aram se so sakte ho. Tumhe neend ki bahot zaroori hain. Tum Ruhi ke liye laroge kaise if you are not strong, mera Punjabi sherni hai tu. Chal pee le beta..."

Ishita takes some of the kara and makes a funny face as the taste is really bitter

Ishita - "Urrghh! Yeh kitna ghanda hain, main nahi pee sakte hoon Mummy Ji"

Pushing the glass away back to Mummy Ji

Mummy Ji - "Tu medicine samaj ke pee le, chalo beta..."

Mummy Ji holds Ishita's nose and gives her the drink, she makes sure Ishita drinks it all.

Mummy Ji - "Ab tu so ja, dekh na tumhe bahot accha neend ayega is kara ke karan"

Ishita lies down and Mummy Ji makes her comfortable

Mummy Ji to herself - "Hey Mata Rani, mujhe maaf karna, par Ishita ko aram karna bahot zaroori hain"

Ishita closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. Mummy Ji goes out of the room and see Raman coming in.

Mummy Ji - "Raman Puttar tu agaya. Kaisa raha tera din?"

Raman looks up from his phone and sighs, goes to the couch and slumps down.

Raman - "Sab kuch itna complicated kaisa hogaya Ma? Mere samaj me nahi arraha ke main kya karoon."

Mummy Ji goes and sits next to her son, she feels so helpless for her family and especially Raman, he is always the one who looks out for everyone and holds everything together. He is the one who would fight and find the solution to any problem, but today he is defeated and heartbroken. She is at a loss to know how to help him.

She comes and sits next to him on the couch, rubbing his shoulders, Raman looks at her his eyes full of tears.

Mummy Ji - "Mata rani pe bharosa rak, sab kuch teek hoga. Tu chinta na kar."

Raman - "Maine sab ko let down kiya hain, Ishita ko, Ruhi ko, Adi ko, app sab ko...."

Raman sobs on Mummy Ji's lap, while she rubs his head and comforts him.

Mummy Ji - "Tune kya kiya, sab kuch to woh kameeni Shagun ne kiya. Usse to sabak sikhana hoga."

Raman sat up and wiped his tears. "Maine usko abhi koi financial support nahi dungi, lets see how she maintains her high flying tastes now"

Mummy Ji -" Yeh to tune ek changa kaam kiya, Shagun to sirf money or status se matlab hain or kuch uske liya important nahi hain"

Raman - "I just hope this doesn't affect Ruhi too much. I need to do something quick so that she is back with us and safe."

Simmi comes in looking for Mummy Ji.

Simmi - "Mummy Ji aap Ishita ko woh loaded pilaya ta na, now she's mumbling in her sleep asking for Ruhi. Yeh aap ne galat kiya hai Mummy Ji"

Raman gets up shocked and looks at Mummy Ji

Raman - "Ma, aap ne Ishita ko loaded pilaya? You know she can't handle it. I better go and see how she is. Aap bi na Ma..."

Raman rushes to their room and see Ishita tossing and turning. She is sobbing and mumbling.

He goes to the bed and sits beside Ishita. Rubs her forehead, Ishita stops stirring and sobbing, she turns towards Raman in her sleep and hugs him tight.

Ishita " Main Ruhi ki bina nahi jee sakti Raman, meri zindagi hain Ruhi, mera sab kuch. Main apse shaadi ki ti sirf ruhi ke liye, without her who am I?"

Raman kisses her forehead and hugs her back. "It's ok Ishita, i am here, I will sort out this mess very soon. Please try and rest"

He closes his eyes and Ishita also calms down. He thinks about all the times Ruhi has been a part of bringing them together....flashback...then he remembers Ruhi at the court after Ishita had said they wanted to keep Adi with them....

Raman - "Meri pyaari Ruhi kitna hurt hogaya when Ishita said about Adi in court. How do I make her understand why Ishita did this. She is too young to understand Adi's condition, how do I make her realise she is as important to us as her Adi Bhaiya and that we all can't live without the both of them...how?"

Raman close his eyes and thinks about what he should do.

Raman - "I have to do something, I can't see my princess like this..."

.....To Be Continued....

Let me know what you think....the next part will be RuMan, this was just me getting the background in and also having more practise at writing...

Thanks

Amina :)