Part 2

Another RuMan OS...Papa's princess

Part 2

Raman woke suddenly to find himself in the same position as he was last night when he came to see Ishita. He didn't realise when his eyes had closed and he fell asleep. He was still in his office clothes, Ishita was fast asleep but seemed to have a peaceful look on her face. She had her arms around him and face on his chest. Raman carefully moved out of her embrace and slipped out of the bed.

It was 7am, Ishita would normally be up and about getting Ruhi ready for school, but as Ruhi was not around Raman thought let her lie in, she will only get sad if she wakes now. Adi was at his football camp so she didn't need to get him ready either.

He freshened up and changed into a new outfit for the day ahead.

In the dining area, Mummy Ji and Papaji were having breakfast, Raman came down and sat with them.

Mummy Ji - "Are Puttar tu bada jaldi uthgaya aaj? Ishita kaisee hain?"

Raman - "Ma, Ishita teek hain, so rahee hain. Maine socha usko so ne dun"

Papaji -"Yeh sahee hain, usko so ne do, usko aram ki zaroorat hain"

Mummy Ji - "Tu breakfast me kiya logi?"

Raman - "Kuch nahi Ma, main Mihir ya jaraha hoon, wahi breakfast karungi Ruhi ki saat"

Mummy Ji - "Tu Ruhi se milne jaraha hain? Usse hamari taraf se bahot sarey chuma dena"

Raman - "I am not sure she will speak to me, let alone let me hug or kiss her. But I will not give up until she talks me. Main bhi uski tara ziddi hun, akhir baap hoon uska!"

Raman grabs his phone and keys and goes out the door.

Mummy Ji "Bhalla Ji, hamari Ruhi kab ghar wapas ayegee? Hume use intne din beghair reh nay pati"

Papaji - "Oh Toshi Ji, tum chinta na kar, Raman ne sab kuch jald se jald theek karenge, tum dekh lena"

Raman arrives at Mihir's place, he knocks on the door and Rinki answers.

Rinki - "Are Bhai app?"

Raman - "Teri shaadi hogayi or tu humay bhul gayi? Undar nahi bhulaogi?"

Rinki - "Of course Bhai, come in, are Mihir look who's here.."

Raman walks in hoping that Shagun isn't around, he is not in the mood for facing her right now.

Mihir - "Good Morning, Bhai, aaj subah subah humay yaad kiya?"

Raman - "Ruhi se milne aiya....Shagun ghar par hain kiya?"

Mihir - "Nahi, you just missed her, some morning breakfast date with her girlfriends or something...she asked me to take Ruhi to school"

Raman - "Thank goodness for that, wasn't in the mood for dealing with Shagun and her nonsense this morning, Ruhi kahan hain?"

Rinki - "She's just waking up, I was about to go and wake her and help her get ready for school"

Raman - "It's ok Rinki, I'll go and do that, tu breakfast ready kar, main aur meri beti ek saat kahengi"

Raman rushes to the room Ruhi is staying in, as he stands by the door and sees his little princess face down fast asleep. Raman stands watching her for a while and smiles.

Mihir comes and pats him on the shoulder.

Raman - "Thanks yaar for having Ruhi stay here, it is such a relief. Sorry you have to have Shagun here too"