Part 3

RuMan SS - Papa's Princess

Part 3

Raman was driving towards Ruhi's school to pick her up for their shopping trip. He was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of spending some time with his little girl. Luckily Shagun was busy and had called Mihir to ask him to pick up Ruhi from school as she was going to be out all day. Raman was glad not to have to speak with Shagun and ask to take his daughter out.

As he pulled up to the school gates his phone rang, it was Ishita calling. He put his Bluetooth in his ear and got out the car.

Raman - "Hello, tumhe achanak mera yaad aya!"

Raman - "Hello, you suddenly remembered me!"

Ishita - "Aapko to main hamesha yaad karti hoon, aap ko nahi pata!"

Ishita - "I always think of you, didn't you know!"

Raman smiled, he loved this nok jhok/banter him and his pagal madrassan had every time they spoke.

Raman - "Huh, isiliye to meri kaasi aati hain all day long! Tum meri baari hamesha main burayi soch rahi ti ho!"

Raman - "Yes, that's why I am coughing all day long. You are always thinking bad things about me!"

Ishita - "Anyways, aap mujhe baad main tang karna, abhi main ek kaam ke liye phone kiya....aap Mihir ki ghar jaa ke Ruhi ko check kar lene please. I am worried she is not doing her homework or reading. I know Mihir and Rinki are there too but they are both busy with work and college how will they manage. Me Shagun pe to umeed nahi rakhungi!"

Ishita - " anyways, you can make fun of me later, I phoned for a reason...could you go to Mihir's place to check on Ruhi please. I am worried she is not doing her homework or reading. I know Mihir and Rinki are there too but they are both busy with work and college how will they manage. I don't have any hope on Shagun at all!"

Raman had been so excited and busy he had forgotten to tell Ishita that he was going shopping with Ruhi.

Raman - "Aree, main to itni busy tha ki main bhool gaya tume batana. Or this morning to tum itni aram se so rahi ti meri maan nahi karta tumhe utane...tum kitni pyaari lag rahi ti, like an angel..."

Raman - "Aree, I was so busy I forgot to tell you. Plus this morning you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't have the heart to wake you, you looked so pretty, like an angel..."

Raman had gotten carried away and said too much...he hoped his Jhansi Ki Rani hadn't heard "sorry main kya bol rahi ti..."

Raman - "Sorry what was I saying..."

Ishita interrupted "Kiya bola aap ne...angel lag rahi ti, pyaari lag rahi ti...aap teek to hona Raman?"

Ishita - "What did you say...I look like an angel, I look so cute...are you ok Raman?"

Ishita knew what her husband felt for her, his actions always showed the love he had in his heart, but he never had the courage to bring those emotions to his lips or into words.

Raman thought - "Ab yeh pagal madrassan sab kuch sun liya, how do I get out this one?!"

Raman - "Now this pagal madrassan has heard it all, how do I get out of this one?!"

Just then Ruhi came out of school, ran towards her papa and hugged him tight.

Ruhi - "Papa, main ready hoon shopping ki liye, ab chalo na quickly!"

Ruhi - "Papa, I am ready to go shopping, now come quickly!"

Ishita her Ruhi's voice and her heart skipped a beat, Raman was with Ruhi. She sighed a relief.