𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"Mom?"

"Cam?"

"Quinn?"

Deafening screams shoot through the air as blood pools onto the ground. 

Nimbly, the girl walks into the room to see something that no child should see. Three bodies lay on the ground, still, not moving, not breathing.

They are dead.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

Clarisa LaRusso was a broken girl with a shattered family.  Everyone had knew of the incident that had caused this LaRusso family so much pain, but they never knew what really happened.

"I heard she killed her son!"

"No, no, no. You've got it wrong. The son and daughter killed their mother."

Rumours, rumours, rumours. That was what Clarisa had heard her whole life. But she didn't blame anyone. Her mother according to some was a playgirl and to others, she was a perfect little angel. None of those words described Isabelle LaRusso, she was just someone you couldn't describe.

The Incident had destroyed this LaRusso family, killing both Cameron, the youngest LaRusso, and Isabelle LaRusso as well as making the bright Quinn LaRusso go deaf.

Daniel LaRusso along with his family had taken in Clarisa and her siblings for a little while but soon enough Clarisa's older brother Jameson was now the caregiver of the family. The family was more than thankful for their uncle's actions, seeing as he was the only one who had supported them.

Clarisa's life was full of shit, but it was just going to get worse after a certain snake themed dojo opens up and once she meets a young boy with green eyes.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━