𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

See ya around, Pretty boy.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

The following day, Clarisa was back at work. She was stocking some dog treats in an aisle.

So boring.

But, at least this boring task gave her some time to think about Johnny Lawrence and her mother's relationship and how Miguel was doing. She had sent a couple of texts and 1 phone call but she had gotten no response from the boy.

"Why don't you ask her?" 

"No, mama! Please, let's just look ourselves!" 

"Bas puttar! Aja."

Clarisa turns her head to see two Indian women. The younger one, who she assumed to be the daughter, was around her age and the older, who was probably the mother.

"Excuse me," The older woman says. The younger girl looked a little annoyed.

"Yes, how can I help you?" Clarisa smiles, putting down the boxes of treats. 

"Yeah, uh, we are getting a new puppy. He's a German Shepard, and he'll be 8 weeks. What kinds of toys and treats are good for puppies?" The woman asks.

"Well, for puppies, it really depends on what their temperaments and personalities are like. Like for some dogs, you can give them a bunch of toys, but they just won't play with them. But for most puppies, I'd think you need a stuffed animal of sort, an interactive toy and something that he can chew on, as their teeth are growing in." Clarisa answers.

The girl smiles and nods while the mother keeps speaking.

"Where might we find these?" She asks. 

"I was just about to show you," Clarisa says and leads them to an aisle of many different kinds of toys. It did take a while for the ladies to choose what to buy, but then again, Clarisa had lot's of experience with first-time pet owners, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Clarisa was then cashing them out.

"Can I grab your name and phone number? It'll put you into the system so with every purchase you'll save some money." Clarisa says.

"Um, Harleen Gill." The girl answers and proceeds to say her phone number. While Clarisa was punching in the information, Harleen speaks up. "Hey um, do you go to West Valley High?"