𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

Damn, plot twist.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

The following day, Clarisa was awoken by little Quinn. Shaking her sister awake, Quinn jumps up and down on her bed.

"What?" Clarisa groans. Quinn rolls her eyes at her irritated sister.

"I got 98 percent on my math test!" Quinn signs, beaming.

"That's amazing, Quinnie! We should all celebrate that." Clarisa signs back. Quinn nods her head and skips over to Jamie's room to shake him awake. While Quinn was doing that, Clarisa opens up her phone and sees she has a text from Robby.

Pretty Boy:

Hey, i had a lot of fun last night

Clarisa's heart skips a beat and she bites her lip, thinking of the previous night and the moment she shared with Robby.

Me:

So did i, Pretty boy.
See you tdy for karate?

After a few moments, Robby replies by saying "Of course." She shuts off her phone and there was a lingering feeling in her stomach. She needed to meet Robby again.

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

Later that day, Clarisa and Quinn were at the LaRusso household as their grandmother had come to visit all of them.

"You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids." Daniel mutters, angrily, complaining to his mother. Clarisa was so close to scoffing at his childness but somehow held it in. "Now he's somehow convinced the All Valley Board to let Cobra Kai back into the tournament."

"Oh, that's horrible. They can't let them back." Lucille gasps. "Oh, they're nothing but a bunch of bullies!"

"They can't all be bullies, right?" Sam brings up.

"Of course not." Clarisa states, taking a bite of her food.

"Trust me, sweetheart, you don't know the half of it." Lucille tells them, with a knowing look.

"Those Cobra jerks made my little boy's life miserable." She says. "And heaven knows why Isabelle was associated with them."

Clarisa's ears perk up at the sound of her mother's name.