Seven ~ Tony

The screen lit up, immediately drawing everyone's attention. Tony seemed about fourteen years old, and was presumably walking home from school, as his backpack indicated. He was walking, seeming rather bored, and took any opportunity to fidget with sticks or whatever things he found in the street.

After walking for around fifteen minutes, he saw a homeless kid, no older than ten, sleeping in a small cardboard box. Young Tony's expression softened as he walked to the kid.

"Hey kiddo, what's your name?" He asked gently.

"Aw, that's sweet," Natasha said and many others agreed then continued watching the screen.

"M- my name is Leo," Leo was shivering in the cold wind.

Seeing that, young Tony took out his coat and offered it to Leo, who took it hesitantly.

"Tony, young you was so nice," Clint said, "About a week ago, I was in the vents and I told you I was cold, and you put the air conditioning on."

"To be fair, I do keep telling you to get out of the vents," Tony snapped back and Natasha laughed.

They turned their attention back to the screen.

"Is this for me?" Leo asked, unused to Tony's kindness.

"Of course it is for you, who else would I be giving it to?" Tony replied, snorting.

Leo put the coat that was too big for him on, and smiled at young Tony. 

"Thank you, sir," he said, obviously meaning it.

"Call me Tony, Leo," Tony replied, "You are obviously starving. Do you want to grab some food?"

"You offered to get him food?" Steve said, surprised. "That's so nice. I don't know a lot of rich people who would do that."

"Cap, you don't know a lot of rich people at all," Tony replied.

"I respect your kindness, Stark," Thor said, "I am impressed with how delightful young you was."

"Um, thanks," Tony said, a little confused, looking back to the screen. 

"Sir- I mean, Tony, you don't have to do this for me," Leo said, surprised at the teen's kindness.

"You're right. I don't have to, but I want to," Tony said, in a tone that left no room for discussion. "Now, do you want a burger or a pizza?"

"Um, they both sound expensive," Leo said, looking worried.

"Look, I'm trying to do a nice thing and you're not making it easy," Tony told him. "Please just let me buy you a burger and some fries and a drink. OK?"

"Ok, Tony," Leo said, smiling.

"Alright," Tony said, "I'll be back in a minute. I'm just going across the road to get some food."

Leo nodded and Tony walked off. When he came back with Leo's food, Tony sat down beside him and spoke to him as if he was a friend he had known for years.

"Aww, Tony, I can't believe you did that," Natasha said, smiling at Tony.

"I'm not really sure how to reply to that," Tony said, "But believe it, because that really did happen."

Young Tony looked at his watch then got up quickly.

"I'm late! Dad's going to kill me!" He exclaimed before turning to Leo, "I'll be back tomorrow, I'll buy you a mattress, and maybe you can even stay in my house for a bit, as long as my dad doesn't find out. See you tomorrow, Leo!" 

Young Tony ran back home, and when he finally got there, his father was waiting for him, an angry expression on his face that none of the avengers would ever forget, as the screen turned black.