Prologue

(A/N) thanks for reading!!! This part is boring but needed in the story.

Harper:

I look down at the box in my hand. It's pink with a white ribbon, the ribbon is wrinkled and the box is dirty I can feel its not full there is something smaller inside. "What's this?" I ask.

"It's a gift," Alice responds, "I got it for our five year anniversary."

"You didn't need to do that! I didn't get you anything."

"It's nothing really but we've been friends for so long, can you imagine that!"

"I still remember how we met."

"You do?" she says as a car dives by we both turn to look at it a little spooked because of It being so late.

"Yeah we where just starting first grade at recess and I was on the swing you where on those fake rock's, and Ms. Jackson called us both over and said you two should hang out so we went over to that spinning thing introduced ourselves and became friends."

"I can't believe you remember that."

I look back to the box and untie the ribbon it falls to the ground as soon as it's undone. Alice bends down to pick it up and I remove the cover on the box. inside is a small silver necklace with a blue hart on it.

"Do you like it?" she questions looking a little nervous that I'll say no.

"I love it!"

"Good because It was a set of two so I have a matching one!" she pulls on a chain that was hidden beneath her shirt. once she gets it out I look at the charm hers is more white but everything else is the same.

"Thank you!" I start hugging her, she is holding on very hard like she never wants this hug to end.

The Love of Yesterdayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें