Chapter 3

(a/n) these past two are short sorry!

Harper:

I can know this. why did she tell me. i walk into my house and see my fat orange cat Sophie sleeping on the couch. I pull my phone out and open my texts with Alice. I want to wright something poetic but I'm sorry is all I can think of. Why dose she like me? I'm suppose to marry a man that's what I've been told my whole life. 

I walk to my room and fall on my bead I feel something push agents my collarbone. It's my neckless. I still remember the day Alice gave it to me we where in the old parking lot. I miss her, why do I have to wreck everything. I rip the neckless off my neck and brake the chain which sends the charm flying. 

I don't know what to feel Im not suppose to like women. I just love her as a friend, right. After a few minutes I get up and put on leggings and a hoodie to dog for a run. I sneak out to not wake my parents.

my run lasts until I get to the parking lot. I can hear the highway in the distance, there is a bench a few feet way form me so I take a set on it. I think I like Alice more than just friends. It's not how this wasn't suppose to happen, I'm suppose to like men. why do I always mess up I'm not good enough for my parents. I never make the right choices. 

I sit here for another hour. I don't want to go home, I can't. I love Ali.....