You Were Already There (Pyrrha Nikos)

A/N: Hey guys. Made this book because RWBY: Ice Queendom really got me back into the RWBY feel. Also felt like a bit of a degenerate so I'm making this a lemon book. I'll write in here for fun and this is going to be just RWBY girls. Hope you guys have fun with this book, I'll probably write in here when I'm bored since they'll mostly be oneshots. Thanks for reading.

Being the top ranked huntsman in Vale was something everyone aspired to be, and when they learned that a third year from Beacon was going to be named the strongest huntsman from Vale since the last two decades, it attracted eyes from all over the world. The announcement was made at a tournament that took place in Atlas that had multiple huntsmen from all kingdoms come together to see who would come out on top as the strongest. The third-year student from Beacon Academy was on his way back to Beacon where all of the student body of Beacon was waiting for their proud warrior. A bullhead could be seen docking at the end of Beacon's courtyard as the headmaster, Professor Ozpin, stood in front of everyone who were wearing their school uniforms as the engines of the ship died down and the doors slowly opened and the faint sound of footsteps could be heard walking through the bullhead.

"Congratulations on your achievements and claiming the title of 'World's Strongest', Y/N L/N." Professor Ozpin said as he began to clap and everyone else behind him went wild with cheers as you walked out of the bullhead with your bags and a happy smile on your face as confetti and music and poppers all went off.

"Way to go, Y/N!" A student yelled from the crowd.

"You're amazing, Y/N!" Another student yelled.

"Y/N!!!!" A group rushed over to you and picked you up as they began to throw you up and down in the air as you laughed in amusement.

"Alright! Alright! Thank you guys so much! Now please put me down!" You laughed as everyone lowered you down to your feet and you walked amongst the huge crowd of your fellow classmates as they cheered you on.

"Congratulations, Y/N." You heard a recognizable voice as you looked around before landing your sights on a certain red-head warrior.

"Pyrrha." You maneuvered through the crowd and stopped in front of your junior as she gave you a happy smile.

"I knew you would come back victorious." Pyrrha said as you patted her on the head.

"I can't look bad in front of someone I used to train with back in Mistral." You two shared a laugh as she suddenly reached down for your bags. "Whoa, I can take these, I'm alright." You said, but she persisted as she still grabbed onto your bag straps.

"Today we are celebrating you being named the strongest huntsman throughout all of Remnant. It is our duty to make sure that today you get to relax and enjoy this celebration that we have set out for you." Pyrrha said as she took your bags and you laughed.

"Okay, fine. You can carry my stuff for me." You laughed humorously before walking over and wrapping an arm over Pyrrha's shoulder as she was surprised by this and the other girls grew shocked looks. "However, I'm pretty hungry and the inflight meals weren't the best. I've missed Beacon's food and I'd like to share my stories with you if my favorite junior wouldn't mind?" You asked as she laughed at your praise.

"It would be an honor to hear of your stories during your battles at the World Huntsmen Tournament." Pyrrha said as the two of you walked off and more cheers followed after you.

After working through a crowd of students and turning down any girls that would throw themselves at you, Pyrrha walked with you to your room where she waited patiently in your solo dorm while you showered and got into a change of more comfortable clothes. Being a third year student and receiving more solo work, third year students are given the opportunity to dorm solo and receive missions or work solo to ready themselves even more for the harsh work that awaits them after graduating from the academy. Pyrrha was sat on your bed scrolling through her contacts on her scroll, but when she noticed her teammates picture, Jaune, her heart slightly ached. After attempting to get Jaune to notice her time and time again, but to no avail as he was still hooked on Weiss Schnee, she had decided to give up on her love and focus more on becoming a better teammate and stronger huntress like you had become yourself. Her brow lowered a bit into a saddened look as she only saw the image of Jaune chasing after Weiss, but she was snapped out of her painful thoughts when she heard the shower in your bathroom turn off.