My Babysitter Is Hot! (Yang Xiao Long)

Yang Xiao Long was finally in her adult years and starting to tend to adult responsibilities. Since graduating from Signal and being accepted into Beacon Academy, her and Ruby's father, Tai, decided that she would finally start making her own money and start helping pay for the house and other necessities, especially since she got a motorcycle. Yang found it hard to hold down any part time job she would get and when she did have jobs, she found her co-workers to be difficult to be around since most guys tried hitting on her, and girls just irritated her with gossip. Though there was one job that she would enjoy from time to time whenever it came up, and that was a baby sitting job for a specific family. Yang's family got to know a family and become good friends with them, but what they realized is that the parents of the person Yang would baby sit were a bit too doting and caring on their child. These were the L/N's, a somewhat on the wealthier side family that would pay Yang generously for her baby sitting service. The amount she would get from one job of baby sitting equaled to a quarter of the costs that she used to buy her motorcycle. To say they were generous was an understatement as they would always pay Yang in advance and add a little tip at the end of the job. Seeing that she was soon on her way to Beacon and would need some funds for when she got there, Yang was lucky enough to get a request from their family to baby sit their only son, Y/N. On her way to the job, Yang carried a small duffel bag of clothes and arrived at their home which a well built, large 2 story home with a garage attached to the side and a large driveway. Walking up the driveway where a parked car stood with its trunk open, a head peaked around and she saw your mother.

"Hey, Mrs. L/N!" Yang greeted the woman as she came around the car.

"Yang! Thank you for coming! I don't what we would've done if you didn't answer." Your mother said as she walked up to Yang and the two exchanged a hug.

"No problem, always happy to help. So, you and your husband are off on another business trip?" Yang asked as another voice chimed in.

"Yeah." The two girls heard as they turned to see your father walking out of the house with two suit cases. "A business partner of ours is getting married to someone in a company that we want to become acquainted with. Not only do we wanna wish them a happy marriage, but also maybe strike a deal at the same time. We'd take Y/N, but he'd probably be bored since he doesn't know anyone there and all the attendee's are on the older side of age." Your father said as he loaded the suit cases in the trunk of the car.

"Speaking of Y/N, where is he?" Yang asked while looking around.

"He's inside. We already said our goodbyes so we're just gonna leave now. There's food in the fridge for you guys to cook up and we left money on the counter in case you guys wanted to order some stuff." Your mother said as she got into the passenger seat of the car and your father entered the driver seat to start the car. "Take care of our darling baby, Yang! We're counting on you!" Your mother said while waving as they drove off and Yang just chuckled.

"Haha, oh if I was Y/N, I'd be dying of embarrassment if anyone else saw that...Well, they're nice people, so it's nothing to make fun of. Now then...." Yang turned to the house and headed for the front door as she let herself in and closed the door behind her. "Y/N! It's Yang! I'm here!" Yang called out as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs near the front.

"Jeez, I already told them I don't need a baby sitter anymore..." Yang heard as you appeared from the stairway in grey sweat pants and a black shirt with no socks on. "I'm only a few years younger than you, you can just take the money and head home." You said as Yang took off her shoes and walked pass you to the living room.

"No can do, young man. As a woman of my word, I'm responsible for your well-being. I also know how you are and will end up eating junk food, staying up late, and not do any of the chores that need to be done." She said as you followed her into the living room as she tossed her bag down and plopped onto the couch and stretched herself out in relaxation.