Hard Work Gets You Dessert (Weiss Schnee)

A/N: This is probably the longest chapter I've written in a long time. About 6300 words in this chapter not counting this author's note. Again, fair warning, lots of bodily fluids being flung, and now the inclusion of a certain dessert in the mix. I'm sorry to those of you easily put off by that, and to those who enjoy it...to each their own I guess, I don't know. I half feel proud and half feel disgusted at myself for what I wrote in this chapter, so I hope you guys enjoy. Let me know what girls you wanna see next and I'll take into consideration the requests you leave on each chapter. Thank you.

Weiss Schnee was one of the students at Beacon Academy to garner more attention than most, due to being the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, but because she chose to attend Beacon in Vale instead of Atlas's Military Academy, this greatly upset her father. Her sources of income had actually drastically decreased to a smaller allowance that she was used to, and even her sources of information involving the company had been either cut off or limited. Not that Weiss cared either way as she was determined to become a great huntress, and bring back the honor in her family name by reforming the Schnee Dust Company to its former glory. Pushing through the lack of support from most of her family except for her sister, Winter, Weiss was making the most out of her time in Beacon, and even found herself more emotionally invested in the people around her. A few months into joining Beacon Academy, the Ice Queen had actually found herself enchanted by a certain student at the school who managed to make her feel all sorts of emotions she never really expected herself to feel, one of them being love. Y/N L/N, the guy Weiss found to actually enjoy being around, and in fact wanted to be around most of the time. You two started out as friends, but as things progressed through your time in Beacon, you asked her to be your girlfriend, which she was actually hoping for as she immediately accepted it and you two became a sort of power couple among the student body attending Beacon, and everyone definitely knew about how lovey dovey you two were, as you were currently at lunch with your friends from team RWBY and JNPR, and Weiss was giggling in your lap as she fed you and you fed her in turns.

"Sheesh, get a room already, love birds." Yang said as she was surprised at how much affection you and Weiss were showing each other.

"Actually Yang, if you must know, we do have a room~" Weiss said as you feed her a grape and she pressed her forehead against yours to look you in your eyes.

"Okayyyyy, that was something that you didn't need to really let us know. BLEHH!" Yang said while sticking her tongue out like she was sick playfully.

"I think it's a wonderful thing how much you two show your love for each other." Pyrrha said as you looked over at her.

"Well, I have to shower my little snowflake as much as I can. Between my solo missions and part-time job, I don't get to see my girl that often." You said as she placed her hands on your cheeks.

"Thank god Ozpin is giving you a week off of missions. That's a whole week for you and me~" Weiss said as she leaned down and kissed you lovingly.

"Being a solo man team must be tough. You have to worry about studies, then training for your solo missions, and when you're not doing those you go off to your work. Speaking of which, where do you work?" Blake asked as you pulled away from Weiss's lips to speak.

"I work at a family-friend's business down in Vale." You said as Weiss pinched your cheek.

"Yet you never tell me where it is or let me come see you. Why do you even work? I can just give you money--OW!" Weiss yelped in pain as you cut her off by flicking her on the forehead.

"I work because I wanna be able to make my own money, and eventually make money for my cute snow-woman..." You said as Weiss couldn't help but smile at you compliment with a blush. "Also, my uniform is tacky." You said in a dead-panned tone.