Part 15

Krishna just smile but that smile was a mix of emotions  .....

Shivangi was going to her room....while she was going she look at her hand and she noticed that one bangel was missing...

Huh where it could be ( she thought  )

Then she remembered that when she was in the kitchen   She hear a thing dropping  ...

She went into the kitchen and she found the bangel  ..... But something caught her eyes

It was Makhan in a pot...

She was a bit hungry so she thought to eat it

She takes a small bit and...

Amul butter is nothing in front of this it is just so delicious ( she said and just start to eat it like there is no tomorrow  )

Meanwhile, Subhadra was waiting for her

Where is she ( she thought then she remember that one of the dasi said shivangi was in the kitchen... She thought to go there and check  )

After sometime 

Subhadra came to the kitchen and was shocked by what she said...

Makhan was all over shivangi...and she was still eating...

Shivangi ( Subhadra said and shivangi turns )

Yeah ( she reply )

What have you done to you (  Subhadra said while controlling her laugh )

What!? ( shivaing asks and stands up as she completes the whole pot of Makhan )

Subhadra give up and start laughing 
And shivangi was confused ( huh ) she said

I.. I.. I think you should take a bath ( Subhadra said while laughing  .... )

Shivangi then look at herself and realise that Makhan was all over her...it was like she have bath with Makhan...

Shivangi run to the bathroom after that....while Subhadra was still laughing 

After some time shaving comes back wearing a pyjama...

Subhadra was in the shivangi room.

Subhadra look at Shivangi and laughed as little remember the scene 

Yeahhhh stop laughing  ( shivangi she and make a sad fake face.  )

Ok ok ( Subhadra said and control herself)

Btw who was made that Makhan ( shivangi said )

Ohh it was Bharata Krishna ( Subhadra said )

Huh ( shivangi was surprised)

No doubt it was so delicious  ( she thought )

Then subhadra and shivangi start to talk and the talk goes on and on and on...

-------------------------------------------------------hope you like it

Pls vote, follow, comment
Have a good day  :)