Chapter 13 -- Cotton Candy

EunHee's POV

"OHMYGAWD. DID I JUST KISS HIS CHEEK. OHMYGAWD JUNG EUNHEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU LIKE MARK NOT JINYOUNG!!" I slightly slap myself on my lips.

I quickly walk out the hospital since my driver have been waiting for me. The moment I step out the main door.

"Jung EunHee.."

"Omg. Did he just wait me until now? I thought he went away already!" I ignore him and walk faster.

He grab my hand and make me facing him.

"Yes. It's you! I knew it was you!" He suddenly hug me.

"Why did you come back again?" I dint hug him back.

"I miss you.." He said.

I push him away and run to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PCY's POV

I was heading out from the hospital and suddenly Suho hyung phone me.

"Yeoboseyo/ Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"Ohh ChanYeol ahh" Suho said

"Ohh wae/ why?" I ask.

"Manager hyung said tonight event has been postpone. So you can have your own free time tonight." He explain to me.

"Assa/ Oh Yes!" I say with happy tone.

"Wanna join me and Sehunnie for dinner?" He ask me.

"Ahh aniyo. I have things to do." I said.

"Arraseo. Back to dorm early okay?" He act like a mum again

"Arraseo. Arraseo/ I know." I hang up the call and sit on the bench just outside of the hospital.

After 10 minutes~

I saw her coming out from hospital.

"Jung EunHee.." I call her name even Im not sure.

I saw her ignoring me and she walk even faster. I grab her hand and make her facing me.

"Yes. It's you! I knew it was you!" I say and hug her.

"Why did you come back again?" She dint hug me back but with a cold reply.

"I miss you.." I said.

She push me away and run to her car. I saw the back of her running away. Yes. I'm regret. Regret for breaking up with her.

~~ Flashback ~~

We used to be a sweet couple that everyone would jealous. Her height 5' 1" and mine 6' 1" is just prefect. My big hand holding her small hand, sharing an ice-cream. While she was eating spaghetti, I will find the other end just to have a peek on her lips. We used to hug each other when watching movie. Cover ourself with one blanket like a big bun and sleep.

I was thinking about our past memories and my tears was falling down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JungKook's POV

We finally reach our dorm after fetching EunHee to hospital. I lay on the sofa and started to miss her.

"Today is the first day of school and I was so happy. She was so pretty yet cute. Glad to spent the whole day with her." I smile shyly myself.

"Yoyo! Brothers! Look at our maknae JungKookie. He is smiling on his own!" J-Hope shout.

"Ohoho! JungKookie.." Rapmon make a sly face

"Whatttttt?!" I quickly sit up and show a blank face to hyungs.

"Just tell me maknae. Do you have any problem? Or you found your love on the first day of school?" Jimin put his hand on my shoulder and smirk to me.

"Yahh. Go away. I dint have any problem." I push away Jimin hands and walk to bedroom

"Thats mean he found his love on the first day of school!" Suga say and show a shocked face.

They all look and me and make a sly face.

"Arghhh! It's not." I shout and close the door.

Suddenly the door open. And Jin hyung walk in and sit beside of my bed.

"Kookie ahh. You like EunHee right?" He ask me.

I was shocked and my eyes widened.

"Ahaha. Its okay. I just saw you today keeps on looking at her. So I thought you must be like her." Jin Hyung said and touch my head.

"Aniya hyung." I reply while looking down.

"When I step in the classroom. She totally catch my attention. I just couldn't leave my eyes on her. She even smile to me hyung!! Her smile was like cotton candy. So soft so sweet yet so easily melt. It just like my feeling to her.." I explain to Jin Hyung.

He just smile to me and pat my shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg. Like finally and update T____T my phone had spoilt and I was deciding to buy s6 or i6 but at the end I choose to fix my phone first. Really sorry guys! :( sorry for letting you guys waited so so so long.

Please give me likes and comment. Appreciated🙏🏻🙏🏻 please continue support my story. Kamshahamida😘😘

BY -- MJ