Papa Wait!

Matthew hummed softly as he cleaned around the house; he was currently sweeping the floors.

Ludwig looked over from the lounge and smiled at his boyfriend. They had been together for 7 months now and he hadn't been happier.

"Whats wrong sweetie? Hungry?" Matthew asked noticing his boyfriend's glance.

"Nein, just looking at something beautiful," Ludwig admitted; blushing slightly.

Matthew blushed and shushed him as he finished sweeping.

"What are you in the mood for mi amour?" Matthew asked.

Ludwig shrugged and pulled him onto his lap, "Jou mostly...give me a kiss."

Matthew giggled and obliged, kissing him softly.

He shivered when he's curl was stroked gently.

"I thought you just wanted a kiss," Matthew mumbled.

"I'm hungry now~" Ludwig chuckled softly.

He lifted the smaller male up and kissed his neck, stroking his back in small circles.

Matthew mewled softly and arched forward shivering under the German's touch.

"Jou like zhis?"

"O-Oui!"

Ludwig grunted softly and looked at him, "Sorry?"

"I mean, ja master!" he panted softly.

"Zhat's vhat i zhought," Ludwig chuckled.

Matthew moaned loudly when he felt his curl engulfed.

He held onto Ludwig's shoulders and rubbed their hips together, moaning for friction.

"Vhat do jou vant?"

"You master! I want no, need you to pleasure me!"

Ludwig nodded and slid his pants off slowly.

"I vant jou to do all zhe vork for jour master. Understand?"

Matthew nodded and positioned himself above the member and pushed down slowly; moaning louder.

Ludwig panted softly and held his hips; he thrusted up into him.

He felt the younger tense and squirm under the pleasure. He bounced deeper onto him; moaning needily.

"How much do jou love masters cock?"

"Real bad! I want it to fill me with his filthy master seed!" Matthew moaned; blushing darkly.

Ludwig groaned, "Jou know how much I love jour dirty talk!"

They both panted heavily as they moved faster, Ludwig's hand wrapping around Matthew's neglected member.

He screamed happily in pleasure and shivered, "I'm going to cum master!"

"Cum Matthew," Ludwig groaned as he felt himself teeter to the edge.

Matthew nodded and moved faster; arching forward as he came; his cum splurting up their chests.

Ludwig moaned and cummed inside him; hard and over-spilling.

"Mathieu my son~ Oh mon dieu!" Francis screamed as he entered the lounge room.

Matthew yelped and covered himself, "Papa wait!"

Francis shook his head and hurried out; mumbling something about Germany invading Canada.

"Whoops!" Ludwig grinned.