Nein...

"We're through! Get out of my house you, liar!" Matthew cried shoving Ludwig out the door, slamming it loudly.

Ludwig shook his head, "Vait, nein bitte it vasnt vhat it looked like! Bitte, Matthew!"

Matthew hiccoughed and glared at Francis who was sitting on the couch drinking wine.

"Naw, don't give papa that face! I was merely showing Luddykins how to kiss le French way~" he purred.

"Y-You were grinding and touching him all over! You can get out too!"

Francis pouted as Ludwig slowly walked back into the house, "Matthew, bitte-"

"I SAID OUT!" Matthew cried before sitting on the floor and sobbing.

Ludwig frowned and hugged him gently, "Liebling? I-I'm sorry..."

Matthew hiccoughed, "D-Don't /ever/ kiss my papa again!"

He chuckled, "Don't vorry, i von't."

"I forgive you then," He whispered.

"Danke liebling..." he kissed him gently.

Francis huffed and hugged him from behind, "Threesome or....?"

"PAPA!" Matthew yelped, "Luddy hit him for me- really?" he stated staring at how dark Ludwig's face had gone.

Francis smirked, "He's interested."

"Only because he's a pervert like his brother," Matthew sighed. "Fine, Luddy tops me, you top Luddy. Happy?"

"N-Nein...." Ludwig whispered.

"Sorry?" Matthew asked gently watching his face darken by the millisecond.

"I-I vant you both to top...m-me," He whispered making both Matthew and Francis smirk darkly.

"Oui, we can~" they purred.

They shoved Ludwig to the floor roughly, Francis tugging his pants off as Matthew took his shirt off.

"Good dog, you'll behave and pleasure us both won't you?" Matthew whispered as he licked his throat making Ludwig moan and nod.

Francis and Matthew stripped him clean off before Matthew took the lead, "E-Even i haven't topped you yet out of ten months together...t-this is going to be fun!" he giggled happily and smirked.

"D-Don't stretch me bitte!" Ludwig begged trying to pull him closer.

Matthew nodded and obliged, pushing into him quickly making Ludwig scream in painful pleasure.

"O-Oh Luddy, y-you feel amazing!" he gasped thrusting a little making Ludwig moan lewdly.

Francis purred and moved his hips up, "How am i meant to fit?"

"L-Lean as close to me as possible and thrust when I'm pulling out," Matthew panted.

He nodded and pushed in as Matthew pulled halfway out.

Ludwig gripped the carpet and screamed in pleasure, "F-FUCK YES! FUCK ME VITH YOUR COCKS! II ONLY VANT FRENCH COCK!"

Francis shivered, "Filthy language, mon chere~"

He whimpered and they moved faster, their cocks pushing in deeper, slipping as their pre-cum poured inside Ludwig.

He moaned and panted lewdly, his body red and sweating as he breathed and swore in German.

"I-I want to cum inside him. Mon chere, you should milk me oui?" Francis asked before he came hard, slamming into the German as he thrusted deeper.

Ludwig screamed and squeezed around the cocks buried deep inside him, feeling Francis's cock pulse out his french semen.

Matthew whimpered and kissed Ludwig hard as he cummed, feeling his cum sucked from the pressure of the tightness Ludwig was giving.

The three fell back, panting and sweating, Ludwig curling up against Matthew, completely exhausted.

Matthew giggled, "I'll have to find kinkier ways to fuck you then wont I?"

"Ja, bitte! I-I love your cock!" he groaned happily.

Matthew blushed and kissed his nose, watching him pass out and rest.