Vell...zhat vorks

Ludwig looked up from his desk and noticed the calender.
He nibbled the pen and sighed gently.
It was Matthew and his 3 year anniversary and...he forgot.
Again.
Like...every other year.
He rubbed his eyes and picked up his phone.

“Hallo liebling. Vhen are jou  coming home today?” Ludwig asked.

Matthew was quiet for a minute, “Around 6, why?”

Ludwig thought about his answer, “Vhat vould jou like to do for our anniversary?”

“Shit, that's today?? Ah I forgot all about it!!”

Ludwig snorted.

“Um...surprise me? Shit I have to find you a gift. I'll call you on my way home amour!! Ich liebe dich auch!” Matthew squeaked before hanging up.

Ludwig sat his phone down and pondered for a bit before coming up with an idea.

...........

Matthew dropped his keys in the bowl by the door and looked around the large house.

“Luddy, I'm home!! Is your brother here?” Matthew called out as he took his tie off and made his way up the stair case.

When Ludwig didn't answer, Matthew frowned and walked into their bedroom.

He stared at the bed and blinked a few times, registering the scene in front of him.

Ludwig was lying on his side, naked and slightly oiled. A box of chocolates hiding his package from view.
A rose sat between his teeth and his glasses slid down his nose.

“Guten Abend mein liebling~”

Matthew gulped and dropped his satchel.

“H-H-Hey...w-whats all this?”

Ludwig sat up and slowly slid off the bed, sauntering over to Matthew. He ran his hands across his chest and licked his neck.

“Happy Anniversary, Polar Bear~” Ludwig whispered before nipping his ear.

Matthew shuddered and shoved him onto the bed, roughly straddling him.

“I'm in charge, if you argue I stop and you don't get to finish," Matthew ordered, his eyes glazing over with lust.

Ludwig shivered and nodded grinding up into him.

Matthew quickly stripped and dove into the bottom draw, pulling our a variety of toys and trinkets.

Ludwig purred and rubbed his foot along Matthew's outer thigh.

Matthew smirked and picked up the collar and leash, slipping it around Ludwig's neck. He fished around and pulled out a cock ring and a large purple vibrator, causing Ludwig to shiver at the sight of it.

“By now you've experienced two cocks inside you. Tonight, we're going for three,” Matthew purred darkly.

Ludwig's eyes showed a sign of worry but Matthew stroked his cheek.

“It's just me tonight and some toys, Luddy. You have nothing to worry about,” he whispered before tugging the leash and bringing Ludwig to his knees.

Ludwig was pulled off the bed and knelt on the carpet while Matthew lubed up the vibrator.

Ludwig shuddered a little again when Matthew slid a blindfold on him.

“Dont want to ruin the fun now, do I? ”

Ludwig nodded and squeaked when he felt the vibator run along his nipples, set on a medium setting he began to feel his arousal twitch against him.

Matthew smirked and shoved the vibrator down his throat, watching the larger man choke a bit before working it out.

He pulled out an equally large nude coloured dildo and slicked it up a bit before placing it on the bed.

Matthew tugged the leash and Ludwig climbed slowly back onto the bed.

He smirked and watched the man climb onto all fours, spreading his back legs and arching his back.

Matthew wasted no time and shoved the dildo in quickly, he smirked when Ludwig moaned around the vibrator and pushed against the dildo, sinking it in deeper.

Matthew's cock twitched angrily demanding pleasure.

He positioned himself before Ludwig and rubbed his hips, pushing the tip in alongside the dildo.

“Mmmm...scream,” Matthew ordered before slamming inside him.

Ludwig let out a loud scream of pleasure, dropping the vibrator and turning into a moaning mess.

The vibrator slid down the bed and Ludwig pushed his cock up against it.

Matthew used his hands and arms to pull Ludwig onto his cock and to thrust deeper into him, the feeling making Matthew groan and grunt in pleasure.

Ludwig was a moaning wet mess underneath him, having cum twice already from the pleasure.

Matthew had slipped on the cock ring to prolong his pleasure as much as he could.

The sound of skin slapping and hip banging echoed around the room, Ludwig's sultry slutty moans bounced around with them as he climaxed once more.

Matthew slapped his ass and groaned, “Fuck I need to cum inside you...dirty talk.”

Ludwig licked his lips, “Master I need jou to cum inside me! I need to feel jour cum explode und  fill me up!! I need jou now! Bitte Master cum! Bitte! Bitte!! Master cum Bitte! Shoot jour filthy hot seed inside me und mark me as jours! Jour naughty little cum slut!!” Ludwig moaned lewdly.

Matthew groaned and slammed on harder before finally letting go, he quickly pulled the dildo out and filled him, his cum over flowing slightly.

He collapsed ontop of Ludwig and giggled taking his blindfold off.

“Love woo!”

Ludwig smiled, “I love voo too Bear~”

Matthew slowly pulled our and collapsed next to him on the bed.

“That, was amazing...best sex we've ever had!” Matthew panted. “Best present I've ever gotten!”

Ludwig blinked, for in the bathroom sink sat two tickets for Matthew's favourite hockey team.

“Vell...zhat vorks,” he chuckled bringing in the Canadian for a hug.

They kissed gently for a moment before Ludwig smiled.

“Jou're so beautiful,” he whispered.

“Ja und dirty sexy und pale!” Gilbert snorted from the doorway, a pretzel in hand.

Matthew shot him daggers and kicked the door shut.

“Ass.”