Ice Skating Practice

(This will be the first fanfic I have written for Megaman characters. This one is more for my OC who has a basic description in the main fix description. There are X readers and stuff don't worry.)
You can read it if you want but all you have to know is that she is a possible Protagonist in a future dating sim and was sorta based of Sundrop from Fnaf SB. And if I make it then this can act as a drafted scene.)

It was another fun morning at the ice rink. Dr. Wily was just defeated again and Tundra was free'd from his control. As soon as he was back to normal, he skated like there was no tomorrow.
The arena was empty. Until he heard a voice- no, 2 voices! He turned his head to face where they were coming from. It was Pharaoh Man and Akari. They looked like they just got out of an argument though. He skated over to the two and leaned on the railing.
"Hey you two! What brings you both here this early?" He asked.
Akari crossed her arms and made a small frown. "The kids at the daycare are supposed to have a field trip to a much smaller ice skating rink. And Dr. Cossack wants me to learn how to ice skate before the trip..." She said all sour.
Pharaoh walked up to Tundra. "I hope it's not to much trouble but, can you teach her how to skate?"
Tundra thought for a moment. He wasn't really doing much besides skating, and he wouldn't have another show until the whole rink was cleaned up from all the over frozen ice so, "Sure! I have nothing going on right now anyways." He smiled under his mask. He got off the rink and walked to Akari. He reached his hand out.
"Shall we then? I can take you to get you some skates that fit." He offered. Akari sighs in defeat. She takes his hand and waves goodbye to her brother as they go into a room full of ice skates.
He lead her to a bench and sat her down. "Wait here for a moment." He said as he left to one of the rows of skates.
"So, what put you in a bad mood. Last I saw you, you had such a sweet smile... I didn't think you were even able to frown!" He laughed at his own joke as he reached for the perfect skates. Akari blushed at his comment but quickly shrugged it off. He walked back to her expecting an answer to his question.
Akari looked up at him. "It's just... I don't wanna fall is all..." she said and she blushed in embarrassment. It sounded so silly to her.
Tundra looked surprised. And laughed again. Which caused Askari's blush to only grow.
"Is that it? I thought your brothers just made you mad." He said as he nelt down to help her out the skates on. "But it's ok! I fell my first time as well."
Akari looks shocked. "Wait, really?! You?"
Tundra smiled. "Why yes. I wasn't originally designed for ice skating. But when I changed my body to be more suited I felt so confident that I would be a master in no time! Then I fell flat on my face." Akari just stared at him with a surprised look.
"But, once I practiced, I got the hang of it. And soon, I became the pro I am today!" he said as he finished tying her skates. He stood up and looked down at her.
"How about this: We practice like this every week before that field trip, and I promise to catch you if you fall! Deal?" He reached his hand towards her, insisting to take the deal and to help her get to the rink.
Akari looked down at her skates, took a deep breath in and out a few times, and looked back up at Tundra with a determined face. "Ok! Deal!" She said as she quickly grabbed his hand. Tundra pulled her up to her feet and she immediately started wobbling.
"I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BA-" she yelled out as she trie to keep her balance, then she was cut of by Tundra picking her up.
"Maybe we save that lesson for when your at least able to not fall by standing." He chuckled. Then carried her to the rink. Her face heated up real quick. He carried her so effortlessly. Did she even weigh anything to him?! Her thoughts came to a halt when he put her down and leaned her on the railing.
"Ok, I'll get on the ice first, then you can just hold onto me. I'll let you go when you feel ready. Ok?" He calmly stated. She nods slowly and her grip on the railing tightened. Tundra went ahead and stepped onto the ice then turned back around and reached out his arms to Akari.
"Come on Princess! Remember our deal." He said calmly. Akari shakingly nodded and slowly made her way to the ice, then quickly grabbed onto Tundra's arms and immediately depended on him to not let her fall.
Tundra pushed them out further in the rink, trying to straighten her up while doing so. "See! Your already doing so well! Now just relax." He suggested. Easier said than done because Akari feels like her heart could explode. She looked down at her feet. "I-I'll try..." her head was then lifted back up by Tundra. "Hey! Don't look down, look at me! Your doing amazing!" He said which of course made her blush a bit more.
They staid in that state for a little while. Akari began to get used to standing on the ice and felt more relaxed. Tundra took notice of this.
"You did fantastic, Akari! Now let's try actual skating." He took her to the railing and let her grip onto it. Then he skated back out. "Watch how I do it!" He said as he slowly skated in a straight line, then back, then back again. He moved back to Akari and took her hand. "Are you ready?" He asked. She nervously nods her head and then off they went. Her legs weren't was wobbly as before. "That's right! Keep your legs straight! Now lightly kick your right leg." Akari kicked her right leg. "Good! Now your left." She did just that. They kept at it until tundra out of no where just let go and moved away from her, which immediately put all the anxiety she felt back through the roof.
"TUNDRA!!!" She yelled as she continues to skate forwards.
Tundra staid a close distance beside her. "Sorry but your already doing so good without me- Oh! Put your weight on your left heal, turn your hips and lean to the side!" He yelled. "WHY?!" she yelled back.
"So that you don't crash!" He yelled while pointing to the railing. Akari quickly did that, and successfully made the turn! But, it was no time to celebrate just yet. She had leaned to far. She tried to pull herself upright but she quickly lost her footing and tripped. Her heart felt like it was exploding as time went both fast and slow all at once. Before she knew it, she had landed, not on the ice, but as her vision came back she realized that she fell on Tundra!
She quickly sat up with her face so very red.
"I-Im so sorry I-I didn't think I was that close to you-" she was cut off by a warm embrace. She was confused for a moment. Then she heard Tundra laugh softly.
"I told you I'd catch you..." he spoke softly. He pulled away from the hug to look at her in the eyes. "You did amazing! It took me ages to perfect that turn. Your already such a natural!" He praised. Something arose in Amati's stomach and chest when he praised her. It felt... good. Great even! She liked it when she was talked to this way. It felt much better than being talked down to just because she was the little sister. She's not a kid and refuses to be treated like one. But whenever Tundra spoke it felt calm... cool... charming...
Just then a voice was heard across the ice. They both look over to who it might belong to. It was Pharoah Man.
"Hey Akari! I finished my business with Dr. Light! It's time to go home!" He yelled. Tundra gasped and quickly checked his mental clock.
"My goodness! It's gotten so late! Time went by real quick huh?" He joked. Akari laughed.
"Yeah! I had so much fun! I can't wait to come back next week-"

"HEY! DID YOU BOTH HEAR ME?! DR. COSSACK WANTS US TO BRING HOME FOOD TONIGHT SO WE NEED TO GO!" Pharaoh yelled, much louder.
"OK! OK! WERE COMING!" She yelled back. Tundra helped her up and hand in hand they both skated to the yelling robot.
"We'll look at that! Your already so good! I told you this would be worth it." Pharaoh said to Akari. Akari smiles and blushed softly. "Yeah... it sure was- ACK-" she fell on her face when she stepped onto the floor. Tundra laughed.
"Whoops! W-Well I did say I could only catch you on the ice..." he joked. Unsure if it was the right thing to say. His worries went away when he heard Akari laughing as she got up.
"You got me there! Maybe we should get my regular shoes back on before I fall on my face again?"
Everyone laughed and as soon as she got her shoes back on they were on their way home. Tundra sighs as he began to skate alone. He tries to remember every second of today. He felt happy that he got to teach his dear friend how to skate.
"Travel safe Akari." He said to himself. And he ended the night with a special skating routine he plans on using in his next show.

The End to that one! Might make a part 2 if this story does well or if y'all want it.

Feel free to leave requests in the comments on what characters I should do next! It doesn't have to be Akari, it can be a ship or an x reader.
Will also do NSFW stuff!
Have a fun day/night everyone. Stay safe.