You give me my spark (Elec x Reader part 1)

Warning: Eventually smut
(Requests still open)

Y/N: Your Name
POV: Point of view (most of you probably already knew that. Good for you)

————————————————————————

(Exposition)
You and Elec man have been dating for a good while now. And both love each other very much and would do anything for the other in a heart beat. Unfortunately, things have gotten a bit messy in your relationship. It all started 4 months ago:

(4 months ago)
(POV: Y/N )

You walked to the park alone. You and Elec Man were supposed to walk together but he didn't show. Oh well! He's probably waiting on you. Wait- Maybe he has another special surprise for you! Like ice cream or tickets for a movie! Yeah. That would explain it. He's always buttering you up with gifts and stuff, so something like those seem pretty reasonable for him not showing up at your door. Weird how he hasn't answered your texts. Oh well.

You get to the park and quickly looked around for your robotic dork of a boyfriend but he was no where to be seen. Odd. You sit down at a park bench and wait on him.
"This is fine." You say to yourself. "Maybe, he's just running later then planned. He would have texted me if he wouldn't show... right?" You stretched your body on the bench then scrolled on your phone. Occasionally looking back at your messages in hopes to at least see that it was read. But nothing. You decided to just text him again letting him know you were at the park, then snapped a picture of you on the bench so he knows what to look for, then sent it.
You waited. And waited. Nothing. You start getting a bit irritated and, against your better judgment, decided to call him. You put your phone up to your ear and wait. And wait. And wait...
Nothing. Straight to voice mail. Your face puffed up in irritation. You decided to leave a message.
"Hey, so, I have been waiting at the park for over 30 minutes! If you don't show up or text back where you are soon then I'll just go home..." You hung up and sighed in defeat. What could he be doing? Is light running some emergency tests on his bots? Did he accidentally get busy with someone else and forgot the time? You don't know.
Then, you feel your phone vibrating. It startled you, you nearly dropped it. You quickly answered the call without looking at who is calling.
"Hello?" You ask still slightly shaken up, but quickly calm down.
The voice from the other side, sadly wasn't Elec.
"Hey! Y/N! Where are you?!" Cut man asked with a hung of aggression in his voice.
Y/N was taken aback by this sudden aggression. "I-I'm at the park waiting for Elec. Do you know where he is? Iv been trying to get ahold of him all day-" Cut cuts you off (🫠)
"He's not answering his phone is he?...
"Well, no. I just tried to call him-" just then a giant explosion was heard in the distance. Then screaming. Y/N quickly looked to where the explosion was and saw a building with smoke coming out of it.
"Y/N! WAS THAT AN EXPLOSION-" he cuts himself off as the News is heard in the phone background. Y/N starts to freak out. "Y-Yes-" was all she could get out before the building began to collapse.
"shit- Y/N, Listen to me! Get to Dr. Lights Lab as soon as possible! Run here and don't stop for any reason or anyone!" Cut Demanded, then hung up.
"Run- CUT!" She tried to call back but the signal then cut off. "Oh god... Did Wily make a new robot? I need to get out of here!" *she said as she put her phone in her pocket and began to run to the lab. Her mind quickly raced though. What if Elec shows up and I'm not there? What if he gets hurt?! What if- "ACK-" you bumped into someone and fell back.
"IM SO SOR-" You look up to see Elec Man! He turned around to meet your gaze. You quickly get up and hugged him tightly.
"Where were you?! You had me worried sick! You...." She noticed he was holding something in his hand she could see some wires sticking out. "What's... in your hand-" you say as you reach for his arm only for him to grab your wrist and twist your arm a bit around.
"OW OW OW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yelled at him. Just then you hear another voice.
"Have you finished setting up the bombs yet, Elec Man? We haven't got all day you know!" Dr. Wily yelled out. Y/N's eyes widened. Dr. Wily?! Bombs?! What was going on!?
Elec then straightened your arm and yanked you to show the Doctor what he was dealing with.

"Why are you fooling around with some bystander! GET BACK TO WORK!!!" Wily demand. Elec obeyed. He shoves you away and enter the building via breaking through the wall. You now freed don't want to just leave Elec, but if you wanna live, you need to get to Light and tell him what's going on! So you run. You run with tears falling down your face. Soon you make it to Lights lab. You bang on the door.
"CUT! ROCK! LIGHT! ANYONE! LET ME IN!!!" You cried out. And soon after the door swung open and you were yanked inside by Bubble Man, he quickly shuts the door. You scan the room to see a multitude of different robot masters, along with Dr. Light and Role. Role runs up to you. "You made it! We're so happy!-" you cut her off. "WHATS GOING ON?! WHY IS ELEC WORKING WITH WILY!"
The room goes silent. Light walked over to you.
"Elec Man and other robot masters have been taken over by Dr. Wily. As we speak, Megaman is trying to handle the situation while the rest of us stay here and come up with a plan."
Light said as he gestured to the robot masters across the first series of games.
"Wily took Guts, Elec, Metal, Skull, Shadow, Quick, Flash-" Cut tried to explain.
"I DON'T NEED A LIST OF WHO ELSE YOU GUYS HAVE LOST!" You snapped.
"Here's a plan! Stop hiding, get out there, and save them! Why are you guys acting cowardly in a time of crisis?!" You demanded.

Bubble started to get fed up. "HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED WHAT KIND OF MASTERS HE HAS?! If we go out there and try to save them he will just pin us against a master that are immune to our abilities! And that's suicidal!"

Roll pushed bubble away from Y/N. "Hey! Leave her alone! She's just stressed because he took Elec man from her. We all know that their dating so of course she's all upset. We all are upset our friends are bad but it's ok! We all offered Megaman our powers so that he could stop Wily as soon as possible! Once he wins, Dr. Light will reprogram them back to normal! So let's just calm down." Roll suggested. Murmurs were heard all around until most nods their heads in agreement. Cut sits Y/N down on the couch.
"Just... try to stay calm like Roll said. Everything will turn out fi-"
"Did he... used to do this?..." you asked. Cut was taken aback by this.
"Like... Mass destruction? Well yeah! That's what him and most of us were like for a while."
Cut said as he began to laugh it off as if it were a joke.

Just then the news turned back on with an update on the situation. Megaman has defeated Wily and everything was ready to get back to normal! All the masters cheer and leave to go find their friends. Not you. You stay right where you are. You think. You stay thinking. Eventually, you fell asleep without even knowing.

End Part 1