1

Nat was sitting down and playing on his phone when Max suddenly came over to him and kissed his cheek, surprising him. So he quickly looks up and sees that Max is recording him so he just shyly smiles. Trying to hide the fact that his heart is beating rapidly from the kiss.
Little things like this has been happening a lot recently. Max would flirt or act soft with him. Which in return would make his heart beat rapidly. He's changed a lot from how they used to be. He is unsure as to whether this is Max just doing fan service, joking around, or if Max is actually flirting with him.
All he knows is that each and every time Max would do something, he would become very flustered. He doesn't know why. And he's not exactly sure on how he feels about Max acting this way towards him. Is he just being a playboy? Is he actually flirting with me? How does Max feel about me? How do I feel about him. These are a few of the thoughts that are running through his mind as of recently.
" What are you thinking so hard about. Did my kiss surprise you that much " Max asked teasingly as he wraps his arm around him. " I'm thinking about how P'Zee and P'NuNew are filming the last few scenes of CutiePie " he lies. Max falls for his lie as he pulls him closer and says " I can't believe it's almost over. Can you Nong Nat ". There he goes again. Calling his name in the same soft tone of voice.
" I can't as well. I'm going to miss it. I really liked acting as Diao. My first challenging character I acted as " he says truthfully. " You did a good job acting as Kon Diao. You've gotten a lot better at acting. It seems more natural
now " Max says complimenting him. Causing a light shade of pink to color the tip of his ears.
" Thank you P'Max. It means a lot to hear that from you. And you did a great job as Hia Yi. You are always so good at acting " he says. " Don't flatter me Nong Nat " Max says acting over dramatically as if he hears that all the time. Which only makes him laugh.
" Quiet on set! We are about to shoot the last take " Aof calls out loudly. He stands up and opens up his camera app. He starts recording, wanting to get this moment on video. The take only last for 5 minutes. " And.......Cut! That's a wrap on CutiePie the series " Aof shouts loudly. Everyone cheers. He rushes towards Zee and NuNew like everyone else. He then jumps on them. " It's done guys! We are finished with filming " he says loudly while laughing. A few happy tears fall from his eyes.
Everyone gets off of Zee and NuNew. " My first series is done. I'm so happy " NuNew says as tears fall from his eyes. " You did so amazing NuNew " he says before he hugs him. NuNew hugs him back. " You did amazing as well
jelly " NuNew says to him.
He pulls away from the hug. When he does he gets pulled into another hug. This time it's Max who's hugging him. And he's tightly hugging him. " I'm proud of you Nong Nat " Max says to him. He smiles and says " I'm proud of you as well P'Max " he says as he hugs him back.
" Actors gather up " Aof says so they all get into a circle. " You all did such an amazing job for this series. I couldn't be more proud of everyone. You guys have the next two days off from any schedules. Get some rest. We will be watching episode 7 in a theatre with fans in 3 days " Aof tells them. They all then do a big group hug,
He couldn't be more happy as well as proud of himself and everyone else. They all put their blood, sweat and tears into this series and it's finally done filming. He's excited to see how everyone and all the fans will react to the rest of the series.
" Come on, I'll take you home Nong
Nat " Max says to him as he wraps his arm around him. He smiles and nods his head. " Goodbye everyone. Thank you for all of your hard work on this series " he says loudly to all the cast and crew members for the series. They all tell him good job as he leaves with Max.
When he gets in to Max's car he immediately lays back on the chair. Exhaustion finally hitting him. " Tired " Max asked him. He smiles and says " Yeah. Today was a long and exciting day. So I really am tired ". He sees Max smile as they drive away. " Good thing we have two days to rest. Do you plan on doing anything during them " Max asked. " Me and NuNew plan to have lunch together tomorrow. That's all I have planned ".
" Can I have permission to take you out to eat on your second free day " Max says with a smirk. He smiles before saying " Sure ". Trying to hide the light shade of pink that colors his ears as well as his cheeks. " I'll pick you up around 6:00 pm for dinner then. You could also stay at my condo afterwards since we have to work the next day " Max says. Causing his heart to skip a beat. " Sure. That would be great since you live
closer " he says before yawning. Which causes Max to quietly chuckle. " Go ahead and get some rest. I'll wake you up when we arrive at your house " Max tells him. So he smiles and nods his head. He then closes his eyes and lets sleep consume him.
" Nong Nat " he hears someone say as they lightly shake him. So he opens his eyes and sees Max. He pouts slightly as he doesn't want to wake up. " We are back at your house. Go and get some rest before you meet up with NuNew tomorrow. It's already 1:00 am " Max says with a small smile. So he nods his head before unbuckling his seatbelt.
" See you soon P'Max. Thank you for the ride home " he says to Max. " See you soon. And it's no problem. Anytime Nong Nat asks I will gladly give him a ride " Max says in a flirtatious tone. Causing him to become a little flustered. " G-Goodnight P'Max " he stutters. Max chuckles before saying " Goodnight Nong Nat ". He then closes the car door and heads inside his house. Once inside of his house he goes straight to his room and falls asleep.

Word Count: 1113