7

As soon as they all enter the theatre, everyone starts to cheer loudly. Although it's a little nerve wracking, he loves it. It's all of their fans gathered together to watch the next episode of their series. It makes him happy.
           Him, Max, NuNew, Zee, Tutor and Yim all sit up towards the front while everyone else from Domundi sits behind them. The order that they sit in is Max, Him, NuNew, Zee, Yim and then Tutor. They usually sit in this order whenever it's an event involving their three couples.
           When the theatre becomes dark and the series starts to play all the fans once again erupt into a cheer. However when the opening song is done they all become silent. Everyone focuses on the series. Episode 7 starts on the Salted Egg scene. " This is the salted egg scene " he says laughing a bit.
           As the episode goes on, he gets more and more engrossed into it. He finds the storyline of CutiePie extremely good. However when his second scene of the episode comes on he unknowingly grabs on to Max's thigh. " Is this that scene for you guys " Zee asked them.  " It is. But only a small taste. The actual scene isn't until the next few episodes " Max says.
           " Nong Diao " Max's character Hia Yi says and the fans go wild. His heartbeat quickens as he knows where this scene is going. So when Hia Yi leaned in and kissed Diao it wasn't a shock to hear the fans scream. After all it's their characters first kiss together.  However watching this scene makes him suddenly aware of his body and how close he is to Max.
           So as soon as he notices where his hand is he tries to take it off. However Max stops him by holding his hand in place. That place being his upper thigh. Which makes a dark shade of red color his ears. He's thankful he can hide his reaction to what Max is doing by  blaming it on their scene that's playing. After all it's a scene where they are kissing.
           When the camera switched angles and it shows him sliding his hand up to Max's inner thigh his eyes widen. He didn't realize he did that during the filming. " I didn't mean to do
that " he says as everyone screams. The scene continues and it shows Hia Yi slowly kissing Diao as he pins him down to the couch. He tries to remove his hand again but Max only holds it against his thigh tighter by using his legs to hide it from the camera that's filming them.
           The scene shows him grab Max's waist pulling him closer when they were acting and once again he's shocked. He doesn't remember doing that. So when the screams erupt again his cheeks now become a dark red color, matching the color of red that's still on the tips of his ears.
           He's never been more thankful for one of his scene's to end. However he can tell Max thinks the opposite. Max keeps glancing at him with a smirk. Occasionally Max would gently squeeze his chin and call him cute.
           When the series ends, everyone claps. The cast then get up and walk over towards the front of the theatre where staff members have brought out chairs for them to sit. They sit down in the same order as they did while watching the series new episode. Only this time Poppy sits next to Tutor and Yim. Each couple and poppy are all given one microphone each.
           " Let's start of with introductions shall
we " Poppy says going into his MC mode. " I'm Poppy and I play the character Foei ". Screams erupt. " I'm Tutor and I play Nuer ". Screams. " I'm Yim and I play Syn ". Screams. " I'm Zee and I play Hia Lian ". Screams. " I'm NuNew and I play Nu Kuea " screams. Finally it's his and Max's turn.
           " I'm Nat and I play Kon Diao " he says with a smile as everyone screams. " I'm Max and I play Hia Yi " more screams erupt. " Alright let's start off with our couple that's hotter than the boiling water " Poppy says. " We aren't the only couple like that " Zee says and everyone turns towards him and Max. He just laughs a little flustered from it.
           " That's right! It was the first kiss for Hia Yi and Kon Diao! How do you guys feel about
that " Poppy asked both him and Max. So he looks towards Max. " I'm glad that it had finally happened. Starting from here we are going to really start seeing their relationship form and become stronger " Max says before passing him the microphone.
           " I agree with P'Max. We will get to see our relationship " he pauses. " I mean Hia Yi's and Kon Diao's relationship blossom. This episode they had a small talk. And even though it was a small talk it had helped quite a lot in their relationship " he says.
           He's incredibly embarrassed by saying our relationship. When he meant Yi and Diao's relationship. He just knows that Max was probably laughing to himself. Especially because of their talk last night. How Max keeps reminding him not to lose the cat and mouse game. In the sense that he himself is the mouse. While Max is the cat chasing him.
           " Let's talk about the jelly couple " Poppy says, catching his attention. " Kon Diao teased Nu Kuea when he wasn't even there to defend himself " Poppy said. Which causes him and everyone else to laugh. " Nu Kuea talks to himself so Kon Diao must talk to himself as well " he says. " It was cute. How dare you tease me Kon Diao " NuNew says lightly hitting his arm.  Aiding the both of them to laugh.
           The interview goes on for a while. Once it's over they all take a few photos and videos with all the fans before they head back into their back stage room. " Alright everyone get changed into your clothes so we can head back to the Domundi house " Aof says once the door to the room is closed. So he quickly grabs his clothes and heads into the bathroom. He quickly changed before leaving the bathroom so the next person can use it.
           After driving back to the Domundi house both him and Max say goodbye to everyone before they drive back to Max's apartment. Against what his kind is telling him, he's agreed to stay another night at Max's condo. He knows it's the wrong decision. He's not sure how much longer he can continue to play this cat and mouse game. However he wants to be near Max right now. He feels the most comfortable and safe whenever he's with him. Even if that means he'll become a flustered mess.

Word Count: 1127