8

Nat is sitting on the couch in Max's condo. He's waiting for Max to finish showering so they can rewatch episode 7 of CutiePie. Max had asked on the way to the condo if they could. So he agreed.
10 minutes later Max comes out of the bathroom with sweatpants on and a white T-shirt. He'd be lying if he says that Max doesn't look good. Max can make the simplest of clothes look amazing. " Ready to watch it again " Max says as he sits down on the couch next to him. A small towel is wrapped around his neck.
" Yes " he says before turning away. He just realized that he'd been thinking about how good Max looked. " Let's watch it with the lights off " Max says before getting up again and shutting the lights off. Once he's sat back down he presses play on the episode.
           As soon as the episode starts playing, Max wraps his arm around his waist, holding him close against his side. Which sends butterflies to him stomach. The entire time the episode is playing, Max is holding his hand against his waist. Making it almost impossible to move away if he wants to.
           When the scene where their characters kiss for the first time, shows on the TV. Max starts to gently rub circles on his waist. Sending chills down his back. He tries to ignore it but it's almost impossible when Max puts his hand under his shirt to do it. Max's hand leaves a trail of warmth wherever he touches. He is unable to focus on the series. All he can focus on is the feeling of Max's hand rubbing circles on his waist.
           " Do you know how bad you are at cat and mouse " Max asked in a low voice as he continues to rub his waist. " It's cute " Max says before turning to look at him. When they make eye contact he so desperately wants to hide but he can't. So he decides to look away. However, Max grabs his chin and forces him to look towards him. Max has an unreadable expression. Which makes him incredibly nervous. His heartbeat quickens.
" The tiniest physical touch leaves you a flustered mess. And I love it. It shows just how much I can effect you " Max says in a low tone as he turns his body to face him. Which causes him to become flustered. He's unsure of what is happening. All he knows is that Max had caught on to how much he can actually effect him. And knowing Max for as long as he has. He knows that Max is going to use it to his full advantage.
Max gently rubs one of his cheeks with his thumb. " Your face " Max pauses before gentle grabbing his ear. Which surprises him as he starts blushing like crazy. " And your ears. They give you away. Whenever you are effected by me ". He bites his lip. " I'd say that I've won this game of cat and mouse. So you should be my boyfriend Nong Nat " Max says as his eyes look all over him. Max is checking him out.
" I-I'm not going to give in " he stutters quietly. He doesn't want to lose the game. Even if it means that they would date each other. However, it's obvious the Max doesn't believe him by the smirk on his face.
Max leans his face in close to his. Making his heartbeat so fast that he thinks it will beat right out of his chest. " Are you sure you don't want to give in Nong Nat " Max asked. Their lips are only a few inches apart and it's starting to drive him crazy. He wants to just lean in and kiss him but he can't. That would mean he's accepting defeat. And he's a very competitive person. Just like Max is.
" Don't you want us to date " Max says in a low voice as he moves his face away from him. Slightly disappointing him. However his eyes widen when Max moves his hand around his waist, under his shirt. Max lets out a small chuckle at his reaction. Max quickly pulls him, causing him to straddle him. " P'Max " he says quietly as he tries to get off. However Max holds him still tightly by wrapping both his arms around his waist.
" What is it Nong Nat " Max asked. He's still trying to get off of Max's lap as he stutters
" Y-you are coming on to strong ". Max just laughs before saying " I'm just trying to catch the little mouse that I want so bad ". Which causes him to freeze. Max takes the chance to kiss his cheek. " W-what's in it for me " he stutters quietly. Not looking at Max. " I'd do almost anything you'd ask me to. We can kiss as much as you'd like. Anything that couples do we can do. I'll make you feel loved " Max says in a low voice.
He contemplates for a while. Yes he would lose. However he really wouldn't in the end. He wants to date Max and that's what would happen if he loses. He looks towards Max who still has that unreadable expression. If he's honest it scares him to date someone. Even if it's Max it's still scary. He doesn't know what to expect or how to even be a boyfriend. He's never even considered what his sexuality would be.
He grabs on to Max's shoulders and tells him how he feels. " I-I'm scared to P'Max " he says. Max gives him a gentle smile before saying " Tell me why ". He takes a deep breathe before saying " I don't know how to be a boyfriend. I-I don't event know what to expect from a relationship. W-what if I can't be a good boyfriend for you ".
Max pulls him into a tight hug. " You can learn as we go. I know you'd be an amazing boyfriend Nat. You give the people you care about love. Especially the ones you care about most. That's the main part about being boyfriends. It's the love " Max says. He takes a deep breath again and asks " Is this love ". Max pulls away from the hug and look at him straight in the eyes. " What we have is love. Although it's different from loving the others. We still love each other ".
A few tears stream down his face. Max quickly wipes them away. " I-I lose " he says with a smile before hugging Max. " You don't lose. We both win in the end Nat " Max says as he hugs him back. " Does this mean we are dating each other " he asks quietly as his cheeks turn a dark red color. Max just laughs as he gently rubs his back. " Yes it does. And I promise you Nat " Max says before pulling away from the hug. " I will show you and teach you what it's like having a boyfriend. Because I love you so much Nat " Max says. Making him smile. " I promise that I'll be the best boyfriend that I can be " he says to Max with a smile.
" Can I kiss you Nong Nat " Max says as he looks down at his lips. He shyly nods his head. Max is quick to start kissing him. His arms slowly wrap around Max's neck as he kisses him back. Through the kiss Nat can feel just how much Max loves him. And it makes him incredibly happy. This is Love. And he's grateful that he gets to experience and learn about it with Max. He's scared but he knows that in the end it will make him happy. Because This Is Love.

     The End

Word Count: 1291