☆𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔☆

⇢ ˗ˏˋ꒰ started: 8 ・6 ・ 22 ꒱ ࿐ྂ

✎ ↷: ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

┃a silly story about harry
 and his friends meeting 
tonks for the first time ~~!
┃(w/ a bonus of: joke remadora scenes lol)

"i mean what's the big deal? she's just a girl harry." dean said. 
when sirius had told him that nymphadora, his cousin, would be coming over harry had completely panicked. if there was one thing harry was terrible with, it was girls. spending a day alone with a nineteen year old did not seem like an ideal day for him so he quickly invited his roommates over as well to ease the awkwardness. 

actually he had invited ron, but then ron invited seamus and then seamus invited dean and neville...nobody is quite sure how neville got invited, not even neville knows how he got invited. 

they're in harry's bedoom, all red and gold and scented of cinnamon and silky bedsheets with golden snitch patterns, with walls once alabaster white now a deep gryffindor crimson. gossamer curtains are drawn from the pair of windows on the wall. a mahogany bookshelf painted by harry himself with a quidditch motif on one side and a gryffindor motif on the other, is filled with different books and action figures. paintings of lillies and smiling family photographs adorn the room in frames made of sweetened oak. 

they were originally playing a game of gobstones but got bored and just started lounging instead. harry atop his bed lying with his torso hanging off. ron in a hanging chair, seeing how big of a bubble he could make with drooble's best blowing bubblegum. dean sitting with his back against harry's bed with his sketchbook, and seamus next to him with his head resting on dean's shoulder. neville was in the corner enjoying a herbology book that he had plucked from the bookshelf.  

"yeah and i'm horrible with girls." harry said.

ron grinned. "oh really? you seemed to have charmed ginny just fine." 

harry gave ron an offensive finger. "hardy har, but nymphadora isn't just a girl. she's a teenage girl." he corrected.

"so what? we're going to be teenagers next year." dean said, defensively. 

"yeah  but we're going to be awkward dorky prepubescent thirteen year olds. nymphadora is nineteen, and nineteen year olds are hot." seamus said. 

"you think that any girl older than you is hot." ron said. 

"what's wrong with liking older women? older women are hot, take harry's mom for example-" 

"the name nymphadora is lovely, i don't think anybody named nymphadora could be a mean person." neville said, changing the subject. 

"i don't think anyone with name nymphadora should be allowed to be mean actually. it's so dorky." harry replied. 

"agreed. nymphadora is the lamest name i've ever heard." seamus said. 

"at least it's not a boring, plain name like harry..." neville mumbled. 

harry arched an inky brow, "what was that?" 

"nothing!"

dean closed his sketchbook. "i think we should just act normal and play a game of gobstones with her or something." 

"no way. teenage girls aren't going to like gobstones." ron said. 

"i think i would know what teenage girls like and don't like, i have older sisters." dean said. 

"yeah well i have older brothers." ron replied defensively. 

"those aren't the same." 

"and what's the difference?"