Queen Black Major is back

Gyehyeon: How was the mission Prince Dongheon hyung?

Dongheon: We finally succeeded in the mission that you gave it to us

Avi: I'm safe now your majesty

Gyehyeon: Good thing and great job guys for today good work! *Claps*

❦Everyone claps at each other❦

Gyehyeon: I will promote all of you soon.

Hoyoung: Hyung are you going to promote us? Really? When?

Gyehyeon: Yes I will promote all of you on soon but if all of you are doing your works.

Me: How about our minotaurs your majesty?

Gyehyeon: hmmm..... Yes I will promote them too if they were also doing their work.

Me: Thanks your majesty you're the best *winks and sticks her tongue to Gyehyeon*

Gyehyeon: *winks* you're welcome Princess Ryeona

MEANWHILE AILEE RETURNS INTO THE BLACK CASTLE AFTER RISING FROM THE DEAD

Me: Queen Ailee?! Oh my god! She's back

Ailee: Hi your Queen Ailee is back do you all miss me?

Hyunjin: A little bit Queen Ailee because you've seen forgotten a little bit since you died

Yeji: died from suicide

Ailee: How do you know young Valkyrie?

Yeji: We heard that you fought with King Gyehyeon before since he accused you for stealing his ring

❦They all started apologizing to Gyehyeon from revealing his darkest secret❦

Me: yes Queen Ailee I heard it before since I educated King Gyehyeon once after your conflict with him and he didn't listen and got detention *apologize to Gyehyeon* sorry your majesty the truth is out she needs to remember what happened before.

Ryubii: *To Gyehyeon* Cousin I'm sorry too we all remembered your darkest past and revealed today.

Wonhyuk: *To Gyehyeon* And you tried to attack my younger sister before because her identity is a full white major you thought that she was your enemy that's why you want to kill her for the sake of her sanity I'm sorry your majesty this is how your darkest past works.

Gyehyeon: *gets irritated and slams the table*

Dongheon: Gyehyeon calm down at least you surpassed it

Hyunjae: Everyone please stop

❦Gyehyeon apologies to Ailee❦

Gyehyeon: *Approaches Ailee* I'm sorry Ailee for the way I did before

Ailee: Well it's okay when it's your past I know you're bothered with it you see---

Gyehyeon: I know you're still mad at me and I remembered accusing you from stealing my ring and I know it's a small things *and also apologizes to Ryeona* and Princess Ryeona I'm sorry again the way I did to you before I didn't knew you are a half black and white major.

Me: No your majesty you don't have to worry about it's okay we are all humans we make mistakes we all realized it .Sometimes I came to suffer at least we surpassed it and we must forget it now past is the past so that we can have a chance to change to start a new day.

Felix: I agree with Ryeona everyone can change your majesty at least you surpassed it.

Ryujin: at least you regret your bad decisions especially to my sister Ryeona your majesty.