3 Vampires reported the King White Major and King Black Major's mistress

-----------------

AT NIGHT

❦Jaehyuk, Xiaoting, and Yoon went back into the castle and then reported New and Loida to Gyehyeon❦

Jaehyuk, Xiaoting, and Yoon: Good evening your majesty *bowed*

Gyehyeon: Good evening, Why are you here three of you?

Jaehyuk: I want to remind you that someone slandered you earlier.

Gyehyeon: Wait?? What?! Who is it?

Xiaoting: King White Major is trying to make a bad plan against you.

Gyehyeon: Really??

Yoon: And the woman who has too revealing outfit what a scandalous woman!

Gyehyeon: Is it Loida?

Yoon: Ah- is that her name?

Gyehyeon: yes

Yoon: How do you know her name your majesty? I'm not familiar with her

Gyehyeon: Of course you don't know her but the rest of my siblings knew her and I used to be her friend but she's now my mistress because she can't stop going back into my life.

Xiaoting: I'm sorry from that your majesty that's unacceptable.

Jaehyuk: I also know Loida unnie and she's been known for posting a pornography in social media a long time ago when she was 23 before joining the royal team but got kicked out because of it then goes back and killed some of the guards for not allowing her to get in there.

Gyehyeon: Ah- I see Jaehyuk that's unacceptable to see.

Jaehyuk: yes your majesty.

Xiaoting: She's disgusting how could she do some horrible stuffs like this?

Jaehyuk: King White Major also.

Gyehyeon: Yeah but I also less engage with his argument while New likes to engage with drama because he makes drama all the time and he blame me for his loss and also the loss of his mom just like my mistress Loida did to me and one day they will see my true powers and one day, everyone is going to get to know me.

Yoon: Don't worry your majesty we all know you and we know you're unaffected from his reactions to you because you don't deserve to get baffled by him.

Gyehyeon: Of course Yoon I have an absence of drama yet I'm aware of New's bad plans even if I was about to stop him I know he will never stop until I failed him due to cruelty or gets a punishment for what he deserves.

Jaehyuk: True, evils should be punished.

Gyehyeon: Questions?? Do you have enough questions??

Jaehyuk, Xiaoting, and Yoon: No more your majesty

Gyehyeon: ok you may now sleep

❦Jaehyuk, Xiaoting, and Yoon went into their rooms❦

-----------------

ALLIES POV.

Liz: I hope there's a promotion.

Sunoo: Yeah maybe it might be there soon.

Sunwoo: Maybe it's soon.

Lee know: That would be exciting.