Chuuyas fucking drunk ig

Yeah exactly how its said, Chuuyas drunk. Another request by our beloved yourmainsimpp , as they still put up with my inconsistent updates and treat me ever so kindly. (tysm for that)

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR GOING AWAY FOR LIKE 17 DAYS NOW OH GOD. I have absolutely no excuse, i wasnt doing anything productive in that time or anything that was STOPPING me from writing, im just really bad at actually getting motivated and writing

TYSM FOR 1.3K READS BRO ⁉️⁉️

so yeah basically im still reading stormbringer and school starts on the 25th for me so that absolutely sucks. i gues sill just read stormbringer in class this year 🤷‍♀️

oh yeah my older brother turned 16 yesterday (the 10th) so thats cool, he can drive legally now 👍

Soukoku fluff short because yeah.

EDIT KINDA: I STARTED THIS LIKE A WEEK OR TWO AGO, I PAUSED TO GO TO SLEEP SINCE IT WAS LIKE 6AM AT THAT POUNT AND I HADNT SLEPT BUT NEVER CONTINUED SO YEAH HERED THAT.

TWs

getting drunk (?)
gays 😼 (THIS ONES A JOKE I SWEAR)

3rd POV (as usual)

The agency was it's usual self, filled with chatter, typing, writing, and of course, bickering. Kunikida and Dazai were back at their endless back and forth, between Dazai's childish remarks and Kunikida's shouts at him to actually do his paper work. Nothing strang or out of the ordinary! That was, until later..

......

Chuuya woke up in his familiar bed, groaning. He glanced over at his clock, the time reading 3pm, nearing the close of the day. The redhead sighed, greatful it was his day off. Slowly, he got out of bed and got changed into his usual attire. Of course, to anyone else, this was extremely unnecessary and unusual, but the truth was, Chuuya found lots of comfort in this outfit. Working in it all day really makes bit begin to wear off on you, was his explanation every time.

After changing and doing usual morning hygiene, the short mafioso snatched a nice fine wine and sat on the couch, chugging the crimson liquid from the bottle. Chuuya, unfortunately, didn't have the highest tolerance to alcohol. And with the whole bottle coursing through him, he was already completely wasted. Chuuya could be nearly any type of 'drunk' you'd imagine. Somtimes he blacked out, and sometimes he cried. The main focal point, however, is that when drunk, Chuuya acts off his feelings Those feelings could lead to affection, tears, anger, anything.

As of lately, the man had been missing his now boyfriend, Dazai Osamu. They had been recently, spending time apart because of their jobs, nearly a week now. And even though he'd never admit it, Chuuya hated this. He hated being away from Dazai for so long, dispite how much he supposedly 'hates' him. Maybe he's being over dramatic, or maybe he just doesn't want to lose Dazai again for another 4 years or more, no one knows. All that is known, is that Chuuya was going to act off his longing for Dazai, and visit him at the agency. Wobbly standing to his feet, Chuuya head out to the Armed Detective Agency, stumbling with every step.

How he had a sense of direction in this far drunken state, no one knows. Maybe blindness of love drew hin to where he needed to be, or its just by chance. The stares of random people by did not fall short, but Chuuya couldn't tell. Finally, after walking, struggling, and pulling his legs with him as he trudged, he came across the familiar building. Of the Armed Detective Agency. Wasting no time, he quickly walked through the doors and made his way for the office.

......

"Oh come onnn, Kunikida! It's fine! A little missed paperwork never hurt anyone!" Dazai stretched, waving his hand up and down in a fanning motion towards the restless blonde. "A- A LITTLE?" Kunikida shouted, baffled at Dazai's nerves. "You call this 'a little'?!" he yells, pointing furiously at the stacks of papers that are are once again, left untouched by Dazai. "You wound me Kunikida-kunn, making me do all this work!" the brunette dramatically groaned, flailing his arms to match the level of drama.